murphygert
2006-08-30 21:41
Last I heard, EMP required a yearly membership purchase to attend any shows held at the facility, does anyone know if this is fact or fiction?
indie jenn
2006-08-31 09:29
quote:
Originally posted by murphygert
Last I heard, EMP required a yearly membership purchase to attend any shows held at the facility, does anyone know if this is fact or fiction?
i've attended a few shows there and have never heard of this before.
murphygert
2006-08-31 21:05
Cool, thanks for the info Indie!
underride_angel
2006-09-02 14:33
too bad the show is $20 and on a weeknight
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-09-05 11:49
quote:
Originally posted by underride_angel
too bad the show is $20 and on a weeknight
Are you putting a price and a time on ROCK AND ROLL?!?!?!?
I thought I knew you!
Hahhaa, kiddin'. It is a toughie...
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-09-05 12:06
SOOOOOO....
Who wants to see UNDERRIDE rawk the sweaty Jimi Hendrix bandana off the walls of the EMP/Sci Fi Museum Level 3?
I've got 3 sets of 2 fancy shmancy guest list slots for the first 3 people to post their undying love for UNDERRIDE on our MySpace.
Ready....set....GO!
[image: http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/UNDERRIDE/Sept-13th-EMP.gif]
indie jenn
2006-09-06 10:26
if it wasn't on a week night i would be all over that. as is, there is noooo way we can make it. too bad this wasn't last week when the kid was out of town.
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-09-06 11:12
MAJOR bummer Indie! We haven't seen you in years!!!!
Chetou812
2006-09-06 11:38
Any bets the Rev wears his Ohio St. Buckeye jersey???
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-09-06 11:51
quote:
Originally posted by Chetou812
Any bets the Rev wears his Ohio St. Buckeye jersey???
You better be there to find out first hand how this all ends up, Trev! I'll take that bet, only if you come out, sucka!
underride_angel
2006-09-06 13:59
Well Spanky when you're pockets are feeling a bit empty, ya gotta put a price on it. The day of the week doesnt help either but I'll be there. It is Underride after all......and after all these years, I still gotta support my boys.
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-09-07 08:43
Ohhhhh Brandy...I'm so happy you'll be joining!!!! It just wouldn't have been the same without you!!!
HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY BRANDY!!!!
indie jenn
2006-09-07 09:16
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Spanky Mittens
MAJOR bummer Indie! We haven't seen you in years!!!!
i know...i feel awful about that. now we are gearing up to put hardwood floors in the whole condo. i swear this home improvement project thing never ends. i do know that you will see us in the next month. promise. :)
underride_angel
2006-09-07 17:41
THANKS SPANKY!!! [:D]