pndscm
2006-08-25 11:45
2006-08-25 11:45
August 24, 2006
The Hon. Mayor Greg Nickels
Seattle City Hall
600 Fourth Avenue, 7th Floor
Seattle, WA 98104
Dear Mayor Nickels I am sending along a draft proposal resolution for the creation of a "blowfest" in the city of Seattle. We think it only fair that if the stinking, dreadlocked users of cannabis feel free to invade our city's parks for a celebration of B.O. and bad blues based noodle-rock, then it is time to create a counter-celebration of our own based around the leaf of the coca plant and the many useful products that are derived from it.
We envision a city-wide festival similar to Hempfest (although one without hacky-sacks I admit) which would bring together the many members of Seattle's art and music community who occasionally enjoy coca-based stimulation. I ensure you this festival will bring happiness to many, many members of the citizenry and will help to educate people of all ages about the varied and incredibly handy uses for coca.
I am enclosing our draft resolution and look forward to your continued support in ensuring it's passage by the city council. Thank you for your time, we'll see you at Blowfest!
Sincerely,
Dr. Pondscum
The Hon. Mayor Greg Nickels
Seattle City Hall
600 Fourth Avenue, 7th Floor
Seattle, WA 98104
Dear Mayor Nickels I am sending along a draft proposal resolution for the creation of a "blowfest" in the city of Seattle. We think it only fair that if the stinking, dreadlocked users of cannabis feel free to invade our city's parks for a celebration of B.O. and bad blues based noodle-rock, then it is time to create a counter-celebration of our own based around the leaf of the coca plant and the many useful products that are derived from it.
We envision a city-wide festival similar to Hempfest (although one without hacky-sacks I admit) which would bring together the many members of Seattle's art and music community who occasionally enjoy coca-based stimulation. I ensure you this festival will bring happiness to many, many members of the citizenry and will help to educate people of all ages about the varied and incredibly handy uses for coca.
I am enclosing our draft resolution and look forward to your continued support in ensuring it's passage by the city council. Thank you for your time, we'll see you at Blowfest!
Sincerely,
Dr. Pondscum