⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

New Rockstar Diet

Chetou812
2006-08-03 09:51
I was buying a large bag of Purina Dog Food at Fred Meyers for my parent's Yellow Lab and was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog?

On impulse, I told her that no, and that I was starting The Purina Diet again as prescribed by the Reverend Al Camino of UNDERRIDE fame. Although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly the guy who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no; I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to require help from a store employee as he laughingly staggered to the door.
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-08-03 10:45
You are one sick puppy dog!

ARF!