⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Home Remedy for Shyness

MetalGoddess
2006-07-27 09:17

Do you have feelings of inadequacy?
Do you suffer from shyness?
Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or
pharmacist about Tequila®.

Tequila® is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident
about yourself and your actions.

Tequila® can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the
world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.

You will notice the benefits of Tequila® almost immediately, and with a regimen of regular doses, you can overcome any obstacles that
prevent you from living the life you want to live.

Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past, and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Tequila®.

Tequila® may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or
nursing should not use Tequila®. However, women who wouldn't mind
nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration,
erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of
money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing,
headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and
play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

Tequila®: Leave Shyness Behind!
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-07-27 11:23
I'm gonna call me doctor RIGHT NOW to get a script for this wonder drug!!!!
I'll keep you all posted on my progress.
Chetou812
2006-07-31 08:23
Hmmm...seems I've seen this somewhere before?

http://underride.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=243
MetalGoddess
2006-08-02 12:29
Well, I don't have time to read every e-mail and forum thread that come across my computers every day.

If I see something I think is funny and want to share, I do, but it is rare that I ever do that.

Sorry I didn't see this one before and that it is a duplicate, but you have to admit it is definitely funny as hell! :o)

Chetou812
2006-08-02 12:48
Admit nothing, deny everything, counter-accuse...