⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

AUG 19 - The Firwood - CANCELLED

Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-07-12 16:10
Usually I wouldn't post about a show cancellation, but there were quite a few interested folks for this southend show. Sorry to say, it's been cancelled! I'm working with TOP HEAVY CRUSH to put together a show at HELL'S KITCHEN for you southenders for SEPT/OCT...so don't be too bummed. We'll get down there as soon as we can!

XO
Mittens
broncobillie3
2006-07-18 00:42
That sucks any possibilities of them playing there? I think they would really like it there? Hell kitchen will do for now.

Bronco
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-07-18 08:22
Sure there's a chance! I'm working on it, promise! But it may be a few months out. So sit still, I'll do what I can!

XO
Mitts