⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Well, Slap My Ass and Call Me Sally!

MetalGoddess
2006-07-12 15:57
After the June 24 show, we partied at the Rat Cellar til the wee hours of the morn. The topic turned to pyro technics. I heard that Underride did pyro before the unfortunate incident with Great White happened.

Mike said to check out the video on the Horsepower Kills CD. I've had the CD for a couple of years now, but never got the video to work in my DVD player, which is supposed to play all formats.

I plugged it into my computer (d'oh!) and saw the video for the first time! Holy crap! That is kick ass! Rev with facial hair, a quick shot of Brandi getting the infamous tattoo....wow!! I'm blown away. Too bad the pyro had to end, but you know what? You have blown me away with your live shows, regardless.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

\M/ UNDERRIDE \M/
pndscm
2006-07-13 09:33
You can also catch the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wu5nRzgORo

Chetou812
2006-07-13 09:44
Hmm, who the heck is on lead vox? Rob Halford?...LOL
adremelech
2006-07-15 12:34
Between that video and your demo recordings that are on rhapsody (Yes, I actually installed Real's bloated software just to hear the songs... ), it's really cool to see how much your band has evolved and refined itself into the unique machine that it is today.

Viva la Buttrocque!


.
Sweet like Candy
2006-08-26 10:07
OMG, I just watched that video and I can NOT belive how different you all look!!! Ya still have that same AWESOME sound, but a compleatly different look. Like the poster above me, it is cool to see how you all have changed over time. Even your sound is a little different. Still totally RAD, but different from the older stuff!!! I love it!!!
pndscm
2006-08-28 08:30
quote:
Originally posted by adremelech

Between that video and your demo recordings that are on rhapsody (Yes, I actually installed Real's bloated software just to hear the songs... ), it's really cool to see how much your band has evolved and refined itself into the unique machine that it is today.

Viva la Buttrocque!


.



Should all be up on Itunes now too. I couldn't even make Rhapsody work...