⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

KISW

pndscm
2006-06-22 08:43
Thanks to Jolene we had a great time down at the station on sunday.
[image: http://www.underride.net/images/kisw/kisw1.jpg]
Rev and El Barto yakkin' it up...
[image: http://www.underride.net/images/kisw/kisw3.jpg]
Rex shows off his new crab catching outfit during the shotgun contest...

Portland was cool too:
[image: http://www.underride.net/images/revbeer.gif]

MetalGoddess
2006-06-22 08:55
Cool! I actually stayed up and listened to it Sunday night!

I also recorded it on cassette tape if you want a copy. Haha. Sorry I couldn't figure out how to record the KISW stream on Cakewalk Home Studio or I'd offer a CD. Watching you guys work the Pro Tools last week was amazing.....

Chetou812
2006-06-22 09:10
Don't be fooled by the work done on Pro Tools, you should see'em work their rusty flutes!
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-06-22 11:35
If that's anything like a RUSTY TROMBONE, I think I'll pass on watching any of them "work it".... eeeeeeeewwwwwwww!
Chetou812
2006-06-23 07:45
Ah, your nose is growing Mz. S. Mittens, I can see it from here!
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-06-23 12:21
I especially like watching the PORTLAND slideshow of Rev perpetually swigging a beer and feeding his BUDWEISER BABY.
broncobillie3
2006-06-25 00:23
Did I hear you right are you going to be playing at the Firwood in Puyallup? I hope so.[8D]
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-06-26 08:12
quote:
Originally posted by broncobillie3

Did I hear you right are you going to be playing at the Firwood in Puyallup? I hope so.[8D]



Bronco, don't know yet. We're ironing out the details. Stay tuned! Once you see it on our calendar you'll know it's goin' down!
MetalGoddess
2006-06-26 10:36
We gave the only copy of the interview on cassette to Mike & Clay. We listened to it again at the Rat Cellar afterparty Saturday or er should I say Sunday morning. Pretty cool stuff...

Pondscum, Rev, Bart...did you get to listen yet?
indie jenn
2006-06-26 11:35
quote:
Originally posted by MetalGoddess

I actually stayed up and listened to it Sunday night!


I stayed up and listened too. Very....um.....interesting....um.....yeeeaaaahhh.



Hi...I survived 4 days in the woods! :)
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-06-26 11:41
Welcome back to civilzation, Jennnnn! I assume the trip went off without a hitch (i.e. no bears ravaging your tent, no stinky yak "presents" steaming outside your tent doors, no pesky raccoons?)??? Did the kids love it?!
indie jenn
2006-06-26 15:00
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Spanky Mittens

Welcome back to civilzation, Jennnnn! I assume the trip went off without a hitch (i.e. no bears ravaging your tent, no stinky yak "presents" steaming outside your tent doors, no pesky raccoons?)??? Did the kids love it?!



the kids had fun, but the dog was over it real quick. a chihuahua is not much of a camping dog. we figure he kept wondering "this walk is really long. how come we haven't left the park yet?"
not too many animal run ins. a couple deer, a lot of chipmunks (or as steve called them "chipies"), a couple squirrel, a shit load of bugs, and one snake. no guys, not THAT kind of snake. :p in our little boat connor and i followed a water snake from one side of the lake to the other. it was pretty neat. then of course there was everybody else's dogs around. so nothing real "wild".
it was actually really nice to get away from everything for a while. i thought i would kinda freak out but i didn't miss it at all. AAAAAAAND for all you that think you can't imagine me camping, i RULED! just ask steve. i was so good. i didn't whine or complain at all. :)