⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Summer plans

pndscm
2006-06-20 11:09
I swear.. This summer the one thing I WILL DO is:
indie jenn
2006-06-20 11:55
i'm not planning on doing any of those....

but we are heading out to the woods this weekend so that's one thing we ARE doing. hopefully we don't kill each other w/all that togetherness.

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER! (officially for connor as of 10:20 this morning)
MetalGoddess
2006-06-20 14:40
Well, I may be in Wyoming & Colorado on vacation July 8, so I might not make it to that one, but we'll be at all the other Underride shows!!

Other things on the list for summer:

Home Improvement (windows, floor, yard)
Outdoor Fun (hiking, camping, swimming)
Indoor Fun (sex, drugs, rock & roll)
Chetou812
2006-06-22 08:53
Hmm, lets see, I finished the backyard installation 2 weeks ago. So from here on out it is time to plan parties at the casa!

1st up - Puget Park Poker Open VI

...announcement soon...

Other than that, got a trip to Southern Cali in August, then it is off to Cabo in October for 16 days!