⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Forum Fixt

pndscm
2006-06-20 11:04
Little did I know that new members weren't getting the confirmation email that made it possible to post. If this happened to YOU then give it another try... It's FIXT!!!!
audiodave
2006-06-20 14:57
it works!
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-06-20 15:18
YAY! Welcome DAVE!!!!!!
pndscm
2006-06-20 19:58
Wiener Dog!
Chetou812
2006-06-21 09:17
Just ask Mz. S. Mittens how it feels to evolve from what you eat...
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-06-21 09:51
Don't listen to these jaded rockers Dave... It's just the bitch session hazing. I know the truth, that you are only a wiener dog on the outside...
Chetou812
2006-06-21 13:10
This? -

[image: http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/3244/jumbodog7uk.jpg]

Or this? -


[image: http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5949/dcp04476of.jpg]
pndscm
2006-06-21 16:07
[image: http://www.lakepointebarandgrill.com/images/weiner.jpg]
Chetou812
2006-06-22 08:49
Now that is what I'm talkin' bout!...woof, woof...woof...