⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Lost Dogs

Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-05-18 12:28
[image: http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/UNDERRIDE/lostdog.jpg]
MetalGoddess
2006-06-01 08:54
Great flyer, Miss Spanky Mittens!!!

I am so confused. There are two shows listed on the show page for June 17, and I have something completely different on my calendar for that day. It sounds as if our lost dogs will actually be in Portland that day, correct?
pndscm
2006-06-01 13:19
Fixt!
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-06-01 15:00
quote:
Originally posted by MetalGoddess

Great flyer, Miss Spanky Mittens!!!

I am so confused. There are two shows listed on the show page for June 17, and I have something completely different on my calendar for that day. It sounds as if our lost dogs will actually be in Portland that day, correct?



THANKS METAL GODDESS! Yes, we'll be in Portland with the Velabonz gents...should be good times... Maybe I'll wear the ALLIGATOR FUCKHOUSE as a toga for my rock show outfit...that way the Metal Goddess will be there with us in spirit!
MetalGoddess
2006-06-08 08:07
You know what? We're actually thinking about driving to Portland for the night. I hear there is a place where naked chicks serve you steak. Sounds like fun! [8D]
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-06-09 15:48
quote:
Originally posted by MetalGoddess

You know what? We're actually thinking about driving to Portland for the night. I hear there is a place where naked chicks serve you steak. Sounds like fun! [8D]


AND they serve you alcohol!!! Is it heaven? Maybe not...but it's the closest most of this rowdy bunch will ever get!