⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Cinco de Tahoe - 05/05/06

Chetou812
2006-05-11 12:07
Ok, so I missed an Underride gig for a whole f'n weekend of Sammy Hagar, so shoot me!

Here are my photos from the first night at Harrah's Southshore room with Sammy Hagar and the Wabos, w/special guest Michael Anthony.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbsnLls0cNmEy

I also got the opportunity to chat with Mikey out in the valet area on Saturday morning, man what a crack up that guy is and man o' man is he short! Couldn't be more than 5 foot 3 at best. Super nice and very fan friendly.

Oh yeah, here are my shots from the second nite, Tahoe Wabo 05/06/06. We had backstage passes and On-Stage seats in the Cabo Wabo Risers. My buddy got to sing a line for Your Love is Drivin' Me Crazy and we all got to March to Mars across the stage in the middle of the show. I did shot some video too, the audio portion is a 2 out of 10, but the video is excellent. I'll post the link soon. Pretty frickin' fun...

http://tinyurl.com/z6dot


At the last show on Sunday night during the Other Half (the other half of Van Halen, get it? Sammy and Michael - I'd rather call it the Only Half, but I digress...) portion of the gig they played 5150, which hasn't been played since the Monsters of Rock tour waaay back in '88 or '89. Anyways, enjoy!
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-05-11 13:25
Holy bending asses in thong-thu-thong-thong-thongs!!! I think this is the power of the butt that Pscum and Indie Jenn were discussing in the last post....

You were missed at the show, bud, but looks like a killer time! Great pictures, Trev!

Where's the damn beanies?!?!?!?!?!?
Chetou812
2006-05-11 13:34
Yikes! I heard about load-out in an off-handed sort of way, DAMN! Don't know why JD no showed, I am sure he will have some sort of lame ass excuse. My fault for trusting. I will get you those damn beanies if it is the last thing I do...this...month? LOL :^)
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-05-11 16:46
Igsnay on the oad-outlay...
I think the embers of the hot tempers are still burnin' a little.

No biggie on the beanies...I'm just stoked to get my mitts on 'one!
pndscm
2006-05-12 08:09
Yark!
Colleen
2006-05-16 09:35
The Long Road to Cabo...The Short Road to Tahoe
Chetou812
2006-05-16 11:50
I think I saw you at the IHOP in South Lake Tahoe on Sunday morning...
Colleen
2006-05-17 10:55
Are you sure it was'nt Saturday morning? That's when we were there all hungover of course. That pepsi, egg's and sausage went down really good! Sammy totally ROCKED!!! until next year ...
Chetou812
2006-05-17 12:18
Musta been Saturday, as I now remember I had room service breakfast on Sunday...my bad.