⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Great show last night, guys!

adremelech
2006-05-06 21:43
Once again, I made the trek from Bellingham to see Underride. Once again, I was sorely impressed with how much ass you guys somehow manage to seriously kick.

As the world's biggest Rush fan, I have spent my entire life trying to enlighten people to the greatness that is progressive rock/metal. I've recruited more Underride fans though in the past year than I have been able to recruit prog rock fans in my entire life. Go figure! Bottom line: You've got a nice growing fanbase here in Boringham.
bartonj
2006-05-07 08:52
Right on man thanks for making it out!!! We really appreciate you making the journey.. We will do our best to get a show up in your neck of the woods soon, so you dont have to do the traveling..

rock on
ElBarto
pndscm
2006-05-08 08:16
Thanks for coming Joe... I can't believe that prog isn't back on the map, but with any luck Underride can eradicate it before it makes a comeback! :)

adremelech
2006-05-08 20:31
quote:
Originally posted by pndscm

Thanks for coming Joe... I can't believe that prog isn't back on the map, but with any luck Underride can eradicate it before it makes a comeback! :)



Hmmph. I spent 20 years of my life trying to eradicate butt-rock with my prog-power, and it got me absolutely nowhere. Now, thanks to you dicks, I find myself actually embracing butt rock.

I still hate screamo though :-)
pndscm
2006-05-09 08:53
No one defeats the power of the butt!
indie jenn
2006-05-10 13:21
quote:
Originally posted by pndscm

No one defeats the power of the butt!



that is just gross.
pndscm
2006-05-10 14:03
quack quack. You know it's true!