⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

sneak peek demo of "Fremont Street"

Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-04-28 16:07
On Trevor's coattails I'll add that you can go to the site below and not only hear the demo for Telephone, but also the demo for Fremont Street!!! It's your lucky day, beeeetches!

http://www.battleofthebands.com/bb10/bands/underride/

This is our site for the Warped Tour. I'll let you know when voting commences because we will need your support fer shizzle!

Chetou812
2006-05-02 07:05
Wha? A dubious post from the undercover Wiener Dog! Remember, you are what you eat...HA!
rev
2006-05-02 14:11
Eat me and become the REV!
Miss Spanky Mittens
2006-05-02 14:59
Well Trev, I guess you're gonna be a knuckle sandwich soon if you keep it up! HA!

MAS TEQUILA PORFAVOR POR LA FIESTA DE CINCO DE MAYO, BEEETCHES!
pndscm
2006-05-02 16:20
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Spanky Mittens


MAS TEQUILA PORFAVOR POR LA FIESTA DE CINCO DE MAYO, BEEETCHES!



Sponsored by Hellmans!
Chetou812
2006-05-03 07:22
I am soooo feeling the love...

...and I am