Chetou812
2006-04-26 05:33
Hey all you netheads, if you haven't done so already - pull your finger outta your butt and go vote for our Underride boys over at bodog.com at the battle of the bands! Plus you'll get to hear the recorded version of Telephone for the first time! JUST DO IT!
http://www.bodogbattleofthebands.com/bandsandmusic/profile.php?band_id=138
rev
2006-04-26 08:11
Ya, go listen to the demo of telephone and call T-rev (chetou812) to let him know what you think of the song. Here's his number...(206) 205-7837.
Chetou812
2006-04-26 10:58
I am now taking all phone in requests at (818) 867 - 5309...
MetalGoddess
2006-04-26 15:12
I voted!
skankdrummer
2006-04-27 13:03
5 people from Myspace Voted from clickin the link from my page ;)
pndscm
2006-04-28 08:39
quote:
Originally posted by Colleen
We Voted Too!!!!
Colleen.... Where have you been? I figured you went all hollywood on us...
Colleen
2006-04-28 10:42
Go Hollywood without you guy's! FUCK THAT!
rev
2006-04-28 14:54
Decker? I barely know her...
Colleen
2006-04-29 08:56
We'll I wish we could come see you guys on the 5th,{so you could get to know me A little better} But,before we found out that you guys were playing that nite, Rick {For My Birthday}got us tickets to see Sammy at his Cabo Wabo Bar in Tahoe.But believe me, I'll be spreading the Underride love there!! We'll be wearing our Underride T-Shirts.We will catch you guys at your next show,FOR SURE!!!!!
Colleen Decker Wopperer
(is that better?)
Chetou812
2006-05-02 07:02
Egads! Now I've got to contend with Woppererererer down in Tahoe! What is this world coming too? I will be at all three shows and on-stage for the show on the 6th!
Hell yeah!
C - U - N - TAHO...T-minus 3 days, 5 hours, 59 minutes and 7 seconds
Chetou812
2006-05-02 07:58
Just to get you in the mood...
...live from the Taho-Wabo May 2005 -
ICD55 -
http://media.putfile.com/ICD55---Live-Tahoe-2K5
Colleen
2006-05-02 11:24
Way worse! Your contending with DECKER - WOPPERER !!!
THE PARTY IS ON ! MAS TE-KILL-YA !!!
Chetou812
2006-05-02 12:17
Brillant!
[image: http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2377/brillant1nd.png]
Ravenna
2006-05-10 08:57
What a pain in the ass, I hate having to register and shit! But I did it, for you boys. :-) Know any hackers, by the way?