⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Central Show

bartonj
2006-02-20 07:51
Hey all, thanks a million for coming out in force on Saturday night and bringin down the house with us @ the Central...Much love and cant wait to see yall again next time!!!!!
ElBarto
skankdrummer
2006-02-20 07:58
Rockin Good Times !
Chetou812
2006-02-20 11:02
A great gig, no doubt. The best part was, uh, the light show? No, it was the mid-break love ballad. No, it was, ah, F-it, it was ALL GOOD...I will post some photos soon...
Chetou812
2006-02-20 11:05
[image: http://i1.tinypic.com/o76r6a.jpg]
Chetou812
2006-02-20 11:07
[image: http://i1.tinypic.com/o77cyc.jpg]
Chetou812
2006-02-20 11:09
[image: http://i1.tinypic.com/o77dwm.jpg]
Chetou812
2006-02-20 11:10
[image: http://i1.tinypic.com/o77fuo.jpg]
Chetou812
2006-02-20 11:11
[image: http://i1.tinypic.com/o77go8.jpg]
Chetou812
2006-02-20 11:13
[image: http://i1.tinypic.com/o77iv5.jpg]
Chetou812
2006-02-20 11:14
[image: http://i1.tinypic.com/o77jgm.jpg]
Chetou812
2006-02-20 11:15
[image: http://i1.tinypic.com/o77k07.jpg]
skankdrummer
2006-02-20 13:10
Good Photos Bro!
broncobillie3
2006-02-20 20:19
Great show last night. I like the new songs can't wait for the new CD. Great pics.

Bronco
indie jenn
2006-02-20 21:29
Incase anyone happened to wonder why it was I was so hung ho about the show yet did not appear...I have the plague. It hit Friday night and has still not let up. Just when I start to think I'm feeling better I start to feel like I wanna die again. I'm so sorry I missed the show. It was hard to decide to not go but I didn't get much choice. It made me sad...very sad. Hopefully I will see you all soon when I'm no longer quarantined. I miss all of you....so much...*sniff* :(
MetalGoddess
2006-02-21 05:29
Kickass show!!! I sure as hell wouldn't want to play after you guys. LOL You OWNED the night.
SilentJosh
2006-02-21 15:21
Agreed, the show was totally kickass. BUT! don't tease with playing Lo-fi! Godammmit I got all excited when I heard the opening. It's like some kind of rock and roll sonic blue balls...
adremelech
2006-02-21 18:19
Yes, Saturday's show was very good. I was most impressed once again.

I agree about Lo-Fi. I've been bugging Pondscum about that...I think I'm getting on his nerves. I was the jackass in the audience who screamed "LO-FI!" that sparked the teaser intro.

As long as you never drop "Fame Whore" from the set though, I'll be a happy fan.[:D]
badkitty_13
2006-02-22 15:04
from what i saw you guys rocked as usual. at least i got to hear "alcohol" before having to skip back over to the fenix for something else. next time i will stay longer cuz i need my underride fix!! and now i know why i didn't see jen - you poor thing! i hope you feel better soon lovey......that was one of the main reasons we went to the central!!! to wish you a happy birhtday!!!
skankdrummer
2006-02-22 17:18
quote:
Originally posted by badkitty_13

from what i saw you guys rocked as usual. at least i got to hear "alcohol" before having to skip back over to the fenix for something else. next time i will stay longer cuz i need my underride fix!! and now i know why i didn't see jen - you poor thing! i hope you feel better soon lovey......that was one of the main reasons we went to the central!!! to wish you a happy birhtday!!!



U were there and didnt come say Hi.. [:0]

oh yeah Good Call Joe. LO-FI Play it next time

S
indie jenn
2006-02-23 09:25
quote:
Originally posted by badkitty_13

from what i saw you guys rocked as usual. at least i got to hear "alcohol" before having to skip back over to the fenix for something else. next time i will stay longer cuz i need my underride fix!! and now i know why i didn't see jen - you poor thing! i hope you feel better soon lovey......that was one of the main reasons we went to the central!!! to wish you a happy birhtday!!!



i am sooooo sorry i gave you such a hard time about not coming and then i wasn't there. i was glad you came by regardless that i wasn't there. i'm sure a lot of other people were happy to see you. :)
badkitty_13
2006-02-23 12:19
suni you were there? where the hell were you?!?!? and no biggie jen, just need to see you one of these days! miss you and steve oodles & oodles!!! i think people were more surprised than happy to see me....hee-hee....like "OMG! She actually showed up - how crazy!!!" hee-hee.....