Chetou812
2006-02-01 08:17
[image: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9852/goseahawks7ls.png]
Bring it on.
Colleen
2006-02-03 01:40
have fun in reno,and give a big FUCK YOU to any steeler fans you might run into.
Chetou812
2006-02-03 05:58
Absol-Frick'n-ultely!!
skankdrummer
2006-02-06 00:26
Seahawks got fuckin robbed. Total Bullshit. Fuck the Steelers and the Refs!
rev
2006-02-06 08:55
The Super Bowl is fixed. What a joke... even Kathy Gertson said it was fixed. Sheesh!
indie jenn
2006-02-06 12:35
i don't even care about sports and i can say that game was fowl. i don't know which is worse. losing unfairly and saying that we should have won or getting beat fairly.
and the seahawks guys are being great about it. all of them saying how the steelers played a better game when you know that inside they're thinking "we were robbed!"
i think they have shown way better sportsmanship than the steeelers have.
pndscm
2006-02-06 13:24
quote:
Originally posted by indie jenn
i can say that game was fowl.
Does that mean it was a turkey?
skankdrummer
2006-02-06 14:47
quote:
Originally posted by rev
The Super Bowl is fixed. What a joke... even Kathy Gertson said it was fixed. Sheesh!
Yeah Its like the WWF now. It went nothin like how we talked about it the other night Rev.
When did the NFL turn in to the XFL?
Did anyone notice during comericals, all the Steeler players were in all the interview comericials holding the trophy. i think later they had 3 Hawks on there. This Game was staged from the get go! God Im Still Pissed!
indie jenn
2006-02-06 17:53
quote:
Originally posted by pndscm
quote:
Originally posted by indie jenn
i can say that game was fowl.
Does that mean it was a turkey?
Dammit! I totally used the wrong one! I meant FOUL. Geeez....
rev
2006-02-06 18:33
Either way it was and IS the Turkey Bowl! (Toilet Bowl?)
adremelech
2006-02-06 21:10
quote:
Originally posted by indie jennand the seahawks guys are being great about it. all of them saying how the steelers played a better game when you know that inside they're thinking "we were robbed!"
i think they have shown way better sportsmanship than the steeelers have.
I guarantee that they are thinking that. They are forbidden by the NFL of making public comments that speak negatively about the officials. Mike Holmgren will probably get fined for his comments. He said "We knew it was going to be tough going against the Pittsburgh Steelers -- I didn't know we were going to have to play the guys in the striped shirts as well."
Sheez, I am not even a sports fan and even I am still pissed about this. Win or lose though, the Seahawks shocked the fucking world this season, and no shitdick in a zebra outfit can take that away.
indie jenn
2006-02-06 21:31
if you really wanna see a toilet bowl check this out....
http://www.bobrivers.com/contests/12thman.asp
it's about half way down the page...7th pic.
SilentJosh
2006-02-07 01:47
Yeah, I bet that head ref (I think his name is Leavy) snapped up one of those toilets. He figured if he can give the Hawks some shit on the field then he should be able to do it at home too.
I like how Holmgren says whats on his mind. And yer right Sunit, I noticed the same thing about the trophy shots playing during the game, it was definitely Steelers dominated. What a bunch of fucking turds.
broncobillie3
2006-02-08 23:15
The Steelers sure live by there name because they sure stole the game and I think the ref just wanted them to live up to there name. (The Steelers.) I say fire the ref. I give Koodos to the Seahawks.
Chetou812
2006-02-09 06:22
Uh, I'm back and my liver hurts...
...oh, yeah, the game, well it sucked for us. Although the 'Hawks did not bring their "A" game, and Pittsburgh played as expected - (Average) - and made the right plays at the right time. However, there is no doubt the Refs didn't help the situation.
It is gonna be a long 8 months of offseason...blah.