underride_angel
2006-01-30 16:00
I love Velabonz.....what a great show! I cant wait to do it again on the 18th!
Ravenna
2006-01-31 02:59
Me too, I was really impressed. Their EP has some serous hits on it! I can hardly wait to see them again, I may have to try to schedule a gig in Portland just to give me a reason to go down there (and to pay for the gas money)!
Chetou812
2006-02-02 11:37
Hmm, I think that Underride is better...call me prejudice I suppose...
MetalGoddess
2006-02-06 18:32
quote:
Originally posted by underride_angel
I love Velabonz.....what a great show! I cant wait to do it again on the 18th!
See ya there!!
badkitty_13
2006-02-14 12:21
gonna try to make it to the central sometime in the eve.....happy b-day indie jenn just in case i can't make it!
underride_angel
2006-02-15 14:17
IS IT SATURDAY YET?!?!?!?!
indie jenn
2006-02-15 15:57
quote:
Originally posted by badkitty_13
gonna try to make it to the central sometime in the eve.....happy b-day indie jenn just in case i can't make it!
aaawwww thank you. that's so sweet. you better make it tho! we haven't seen you in forver! we miss you!!!
rev
2006-02-15 16:29
Indie? Are you finally 21? I'm so tired of sneaking you thru the band door.
indie jenn
2006-02-16 09:49
quote:
Originally posted by rev
Indie? Are you finally 21? I'm so tired of sneaking you thru the band door.
i know, and i really appreciate it. :)
badkitty_13
2006-02-17 10:47
well - it is official - we will be stopping by to say hi for a smidge! i miss you too indie!