⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Review

pndscm
2006-01-17 14:24
New review by Cheryl at

http://www.sugarbuzzmagazine.com

Take a look, she was pretty nice to the band!
indie jenn
2006-01-17 16:24
nice review!

the last time she saw dokken was the only time i ever saw dokken as well.

skankdrummer
2006-01-18 00:51
Nice Job.
Chetou812
2006-01-18 09:09
Props, props and some more props, nice read...
adremelech
2006-01-26 17:33
I had to double-take when I read:

"Two-bagger guitar aggression is unleashed by Rex Nomad and Dr. Pondscum"

I first saw "Tea-Bagger guitar aggression". Nothing could be more aggressive than that, I suppose. :-)
MetalGoddess
2006-01-28 11:50
quote:
Originally posted by adremelech

I had to double-take when I read:

"Two-bagger guitar aggression is unleashed by Rex Nomad and Dr. Pondscum"

I first saw "Tea-Bagger guitar aggression". Nothing could be more aggressive than that, I suppose. :-)



Joe, you have a perverted sense of humor!!

Excellent, well-written review. Congrats, guys!!!