⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Underride Gear

Perpetualdamagemachine
2006-01-17 14:04
I was wondering why they don't have gear up on the website for sale?
pndscm
2006-01-17 14:22
It's a secret link:

http://underride.net/products.asp

I hope it still works!
indie jenn
2006-01-17 16:19
i like the note about the girl shirts, that's funny. um, how about some kid sizes huh???
Chetou812
2006-01-18 09:10
Hey, that would be coolio, my boy Jett would look great in classic UNDERRIDE swag.
Perpetualdamagemachine
2006-01-21 18:04
Thanks, any reason why some of the stuff on the shirts/sweatshirts is blacked out?
sidney
2006-01-22 12:41
What's blacked out?
Perpetualdamagemachine
2006-01-22 15:33
On the back of the sweatshirt it looks like a design was there and it was blacked out?
Perpetualdamagemachine
2006-01-22 15:35
and some of the shirts look like it too.
Chetou812
2006-01-26 08:54
Those were the nude photos of certain groupie performing oral negotiations...
badkitty_13
2006-01-26 11:12
Rev promised they would take those pics of me and my friends off the merch!! hee-hee........soooooo kidding........hee-hee......gonna have to check for any new gear for myself now......
pndscm
2006-01-26 15:20
quote:
Originally posted by Perpetualdamagemachine

On the back of the sweatshirt it looks like a design was there and it was blacked out?



naw.. I just didn't have a picture of the back so I flipped the front and darkened it. I'm pretty sure anyway. That was a while ago!
adremelech
2006-01-28 21:49
Where are the official Underride touques?

For once I am not being sarcastic. You NEED to sell them.

With all the dudes (and dudettes) that wear those things around here, I think they would be popular.
SilentJosh
2006-01-29 15:22
Yeah, I agree. First I had to find out what the hell a toque was though. Its a beanie man! I had no idea that kind of hat had a respectable name. I think they would sell out pretty fast.
adremelech
2006-01-29 19:00
quote:
Originally posted by SilentJosh

Yeah, I agree. First I had to find out what the hell a toque was though. Its a beanie man! I had no idea that kind of hat had a respectable name. I think they would sell out pretty fast.



I always called them stocking caps. I was first introduced to the name "toque" on Bob and Doug McKenzie's 12 Days of Christmas. Remember where they say "FIIIIIVE GOOOOOOOOLDEN TOQUES"?

Anyhoo, now that I am married to a Canadian, the Toque reigns supreme, eh!
indie jenn
2006-01-29 19:56
i swear it is a canadian thing. i have only heard them called that by canadians.