« All Things Underride
Show update
pndscm
2006-01-13 10:58
We're still working hard on that new CD tentatively titled "Alligator Fuckhouse" but we have a couple of shows in the next two months that YOU HAVE TO COME TO! Really, check it:
[image: http://underride.net/images/tiny_fenix_boobs.jpg] [image: http://underride.net/images/tinyvelaboobs.jpg]
Two surefire excuses to come home a mess and get cracked over the skull with a frying pan. We're looking forward to seeing ya.
-Pondscumbadkitty_13
2006-01-13 11:16
dammit! might not be able to make the 27th show but already marked the calendar for the 18th.....YAY UNDERRIDE!!!
indie jenn
2006-01-13 17:01
everyone has to come to the show on feb 18th to celebrate my birthday! i'm so excited! (hope i haven't jinxed myself)
but we'll be at the show on the 27th too, of course!
Perpetualdamagemachine
2006-01-14 18:04
Is the Fenix all ages?? My neices aren't 21 yet and they dig underride. I have been to the Fenix's site and they really don't specify. I know places like the showbox are, but I haven't been to the fenix yet.
skankdrummer
2006-01-15 02:55
Jam 27th Rock On!!! Uh Sorry about not bringin Smokes Beers and other things tonight at Pndscm Pad.. Work Sucked and I crashed.
murphygert
2006-01-15 09:10
Happy fucking New Year! [:0] Thank God, a show this month, it was going to kill me to have to wait a whole other month to hear/see you fuckers!! [:D] And a show with Tempered Cast even....very sweet!! 'Til then, rock on!
badkitty_13
2006-01-16 16:51
Sorry Perpetual the Fenix is not all ages......just tell your nieces that underride rocked the house as usual.......and get them some gear! hee-hee......
Perpetualdamagemachine
2006-01-17 14:02
Right on, thanks for the info. Yeah I will have to do that.
underride_angel
2006-01-22 14:39
Are you guys headlining the show on the 27th?
adremelech
2006-01-24 21:14
I'm comin' down from Bellingham for the 27th show just to see Underride, so you guys had better not suck. Grrrrrrrr.
:-)
Colleen
2006-01-25 08:31
believe me, it will be well worth the trip.these guys totally fuck'in rock.
Chetou812
2006-01-25 12:53
Did you pay your parking tickets or what?
Colleen
2006-01-26 07:57
NO,I GOT A TATTOO INSTEAD!!!!!!
Chetou812
2006-01-26 08:51
Hmm, now that seems like a wise choice...
Colleen
2006-01-26 09:28
As always!!!
Colleen
2006-01-26 09:54
dude, i would'nt post again. your number is just fine.
MetalGoddess
2006-01-28 11:54
Alligator Fuckhouse, eh? Classic....
I'm sorry I missed the show, but I was busy blowing my man last night. ;o)
But I'll be there on Feb. 18 for sure!!!
SilentJosh
2006-01-28 22:30
Man, the Fenix R-O-C-K-E-D last night. Can't wait to see the guys tear up the Central.
adremelech
2006-01-28 23:34
quote:
Originally posted by SilentJosh
Man, the Fenix R-O-C-K-E-D last night. Can't wait to see the guys tear up the Central.
Yes it did! I'm already getting the urge to go down to Seattle again for the Central show.
indie jenn
2006-01-29 12:45
Mike is THE MAN! I was so impressed w/his ability to suffer thru. Granted sometimes you could tell the beat was a little slower or whatever, but who cares! The show was still fun! We had a great time.
Very excited for the 18th. After seeing Velabonz I can't wait. Should be a great night. It better be... ;p
Ravenna
2006-01-31 02:51
Damn, I'm hosting a fashion show that night, there's simply no way I can make it! :-(
Chetou812
2006-01-31 08:55
Your Ass will be missed - no doubt...