⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

What happened to MOTLEY JEW?

Ravenna
2006-01-05 21:34
Hmm, I thought Rev was serious about that Motley Crue tribute band, but I didn't see him at our burlesque show that week... damn, I was SO looking forward to being a "Nasty Habit"! I guess it must have been the booze talking. ;-)

Ravenna
2006-01-05 21:38
Oh and by the way, while I understand the joke considering my status as a new board member, I really do not wish to be a "Wiener Dog"... I'm sure you understand. :-)

I am a Burlesque Star. If you can't put that in, and would object to calling me a Rock Star (which would also be accurrately descriptive), then the least you could do is change my title to "Stripper"!
Chetou812
2006-01-06 09:18
You will remain a weiner dog until you have proven yourself beyond a doubt that you are not a weiner dog...remember you are what you eat.
Ravenna
2006-01-06 21:36
quote:
Originally posted by Chetou812

You will remain a weiner dog until you have proven yourself beyond a doubt that you are not a weiner dog...remember you are what you eat.




EEEW!
badkitty_13
2006-01-12 10:42
We have all had to pay our dues as a weiner dog, but worry not, it doesn't last for long.....hee-hee.....
Perpetualdamagemachine
2006-01-14 18:06
Coming from a fellow weiner dog, you gotta work your way up... LOL.
Motley Jew??? funny shit..
Ravenna
2006-01-31 02:42
Well, that's Rev for you - he seems just full of funny shit, no? And if I didn't work my way up Friday night, then I must not know what workin' is!