⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Holiday hangover.....

badkitty_13
2006-01-03 14:08
Hi all just wanted to say YAY!!!! We all made it thru another gauntlet of holiday parties, shows, & mayhem and am soooooooo looking forward to this years shows & mayhem with everyone! For those of you I saw - YAY! and for those of you I missed - see you in the near future! I hope you all hade safe and merry holidays and repeat after me - 2006 IS GONNA ROCK EVEN MORE THAN 2005!!! hee-hee....til then chat with you all later and love ya to death!![:D]

skankdrummer
2006-01-04 23:01
Im still recovering from Porn Jam ........... and last friday night ;)
Chetou812
2006-01-06 09:19
No booze for me...until SuperBowl weekend that is!