⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Amazing what you find in music!

emopoetgrl65
2005-12-28 20:36
I have to say Underride freakin' rocks! It is so hard to actually find a band today that aren't complete sellouts. My favorite song so far has to be Watching You Bleed. Bobby Troup was the first person to introduce me to the band. I will have to admit he's got me hooked to Underride. Yeah, just lettin' you know you guys ROCK! Keep it up!

ROCK ON!
Lizzy
skankdrummer
2005-12-28 20:40
quote:
Originally posted by emopoetgrl65

I have to say Underride freakin' rocks! It is so hard to actually find a band today that aren't complete sellouts.

ROCK ON!
Lizzy




DAMM STRAIGHT .. Well Said .These boyz Rock and know how to get it done.
Bring Back Lo-Fi to the Setlist
Chetou812
2005-12-30 17:36
I heard that the bassist likes to play poker? Any truth to this rumor?