⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

2006 Shows

Perpetualdamagemachine
2005-12-21 19:51
As I sit here listening to All American God, kicking myself for not being able to scrape up the cash to see Underride on the 16th, I start to wonder when are they starting shows in the new year?? I am not missing the next one dammit!!
n/a
2006-01-08 05:41
quote:
Originally posted by Perpetualdamagemachine

As I sit here listening to All American God, kicking myself for not being able to scrape up the cash to see Underride on the 16th, I start to wonder when are they starting shows in the new year?? I am not missing the next one dammit!!


I've got better examples to why "american" is not the topic here.
Chetou812
2006-01-09 13:23
And what would they be?
badkitty_13
2006-01-12 10:43
good question - must have underride shows to add to the calendar.....miss you as always......
Perpetualdamagemachine
2006-01-14 18:00
did i miss something?? what is N/A trying to say??
Chetou812
2006-01-16 06:40
That he/she is a forum board spam-meister and is banned from here on out...