indie jenn
2005-12-21 09:21
Hey everyone! Since I don't think I will see any of you before next year (not even 2 weeks away now) I wanted to wish you all a happy holidays and a safe new year!
Bones Sikkiwun
2005-12-21 13:34
HAVE A MOTLEY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY CRUE YEAR!!!
WISH YA'LL COULD COME DOWN TO TAMPA BAY, TO PLAY SOME GIGS!!!!!
rev
2005-12-21 18:23
Peace, love and Bobby Sherman!
broncobillie3
2005-12-21 23:02
Happy holidays to all!
Looking forward to a better year and wishing for the next Underride CD. I think I need to play hooky at work, I am having Underride withdrawls. I will see you at the next show.
Colleen
2005-12-22 10:09
Christmas comes just once a year, with it comes to many beers!!!
Happy Holiday's!
skankdrummer
2005-12-22 21:20
Happy Holidays to all the UR Crew and Freinds ! See yall Next Year.
Bones Sikkiwun
2005-12-23 16:11
[image: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/Bones_Sikkiwun/wishes.jpg]