skankdrummer
2005-12-12 01:50
Just wanted to say thanks to Pondscum once again for putin this show on. It was a lot of fun. Also thanks to Rex Nomad The Rock and Bart for supplyin the backline .
Everyone kicked ass!!
Thank you Brandi for lettin me share the stage with ya!:)
See yall at DOKKEN next week!
rev
2005-12-12 09:31
Had a killer time too Pondscum. Thanks for putting all of it together! Even the rehearsals were fun and any time you can see a Scorps song with a flute... you know you're a part of something special!
Chetou812
2005-12-13 07:10
Oh holy blue hell! What did I miss? LOL...
underride_angel
2005-12-13 12:58
Thanks Sunit.......I had such a blast at the show!! Cant wait to see the video. Did anybody take pictures?? I'd like to see them. See ya'll at Dokken![:D]
MetalGoddess
2005-12-14 05:46
Yes, thank you Dr. Pondscum, Rex, Eddie, Bart & Rev!! It was a blast!! I had the time of my life!! I was honored to be able to jam with such great musicians.
Can't wait to hear the new songs live on Friday!! See ya then!
Underride fuckin' rocks!!!! \m/
badkitty_13
2005-12-14 13:04
Well I had a wonderful time at the ASPJ and it was a pleasure to see everyone as usual.....unfortunately do to the fact that my boyfriend is a complete idiot I will not be at Dokken this friday (cursing him as I type!! hee-hee.....) so you guys rock on and can't wait to see the underride show again in '06!
skankdrummer
2005-12-14 19:10
quote:
Originally posted by badkitty_13
Well I had a wonderful time at the ASPJ and it was a pleasure to see everyone as usual.....unfortunately do to the fact that my boyfriend is a complete idiot I will not be at Dokken this friday (cursing him as I type!! hee-hee.....) so you guys rock on and can't wait to see the underride show again in '06!
That Sucks.. I thought George was havin a good time on Sat.
badkitty_13
2005-12-15 13:15
he was - he just double booked us if you will. have to make an appearance at his co-workers xmas party or it would be considered rude of us not to attend. i told him that his co-worker better be playing some underride while the party is going to make up for this! hee-hee.....