Perpetualdamagemachine
2005-12-05 21:38
I just got a copy of this, and damn man not a weak song to be found.. These guys know how to deliver. I still can't believe they aren't major label.. What do you think???
sidney
2005-12-05 22:06
I'd love to agree.... But you know... I'm kinda biased.
rev
2005-12-07 12:48
I think I wished you ran a label! F#@K!
badkitty_13
2005-12-07 15:00
Hey Rev - do you think I can snag a copy of the new album at the ASPJ this saturday nite? Really want a copy......really, really, really want a copy.....must have complete set o' underride.......hee-hee.....I think I have like a lot of your merchandise so far too.....hee-hee......
Perpetualdamagemachine
2005-12-07 20:58
I have been playing Necessary Evil for all of my friends that are into music and asking opinions. I have not had one bad comment yet. In fact about five of them are going to buy it themselves....
rev
2005-12-09 09:58
Aha... dude that is most excellent! Spread the love and don't forget about the final show of 2005 at the Fenix Dec 16th with the master himself, DOKKEN!
We're fucking first so get your ass there early and expect to drink heavily after we play our new set list peppered with BRAND SPANKIN' NEW TUNES...
Telephone and Freemont St. will be up for the first time on the 16th. Come see we if we can play 'em without totally fucking them up!
Chetou812
2005-12-09 10:24
Freemont St. eh? Hmm, what could that tune be about???
rev
2005-12-09 10:47
You were there... ask Bart!
pndscm
2005-12-09 13:13
I think we might have to fix the spelling though....
badkitty_13
2005-12-09 13:23
G is very excited about the show on the 16th, although he doesn't really know who Dokken is (I know - I try to explain all this stuff to him but he is still technically new to the whole rock thing) but he is looking forward to hearing underride and getting his hands on the new album! cuz this bitch is being selfish and getting her own damn copy this weekend! hee-hee......see you on saturday!
Chetou812
2005-12-12 07:52
quote:
Originally posted by pndscm
I think we might have to fix the spelling though....
...That would be a good place to start...[image: http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/8671/fremont5bz.jpg]