⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

FENIX THIS SATURDAY

skankdrummer
2005-11-22 21:18
Im down for this. Whos Goin?
rev
2005-11-23 08:08
I'm gonna go watch Windowpane... but then I gotta leave.
indie jenn
2005-11-23 09:43
we might show up for this one...if yer lucky!

as per usual i have the babysitter issue, but for a new reason. i think connor's dad has gone MIA...for the millionth time. hopefully my mom is free that night...

oh and steven has the plague but don't worry, we'll just give him a shot of NyQuil, prop him up and and he'll be good to go. don't anybody breath around him tho...mmmkay?
skankdrummer
2005-11-23 20:37
quote:
Originally posted by rev

I'm gonna go watch Windowpane... but then I gotta leave.



Dude I got that new Beautiful Creatures today. Thanks for the listen on it. it rawks