⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Trading Spouses preview

underride_angel
2005-11-17 10:41
So I watched the end of Trading Spouses last night just so I could see the preview for the next episode. I got all excited to see Underride on national television, even if it was only for a second! I cant wait to see the show!!
pndscm
2005-11-17 15:31
It should be interesting.... Who can forget when Rev dropped his drawers for the camera?
skankdrummer
2005-11-18 00:20
quote:
Originally posted by underride_angel

So I watched the end of Trading Spouses last night just so I could see the preview for the next episode. I got all excited to see Underride on national television, even if it was only for a second! I cant wait to see the show!!



What channel , what day and what time. I gotta TIVO it !
badkitty_13
2005-11-18 14:45
Rev dropped his drawers?!?!? Where the hell was I?!?!? hee-hee......can't wait to see the show! and Suni it's on the 30th on Q13 at like 9........you can check the Q13 website for the info.....YAY!!! underride on national television!!!! Watch out America, cuz here they come!!! hee-hee.....
Colleen
2005-11-18 19:26
You can also go onto www.fox.com and click shows then Trading Spouses.
sidney
2005-11-19 09:02
Looks like the bios are up for the show.. .Should be a hoot!

www.fox.com/tradingspouses
skankdrummer
2005-11-19 19:48
quote:
Originally posted by badkitty_13

Rev dropped his drawers?!?!? Where the hell was I?!?!? hee-hee......can't wait to see the show! and Suni it's on the 30th on Q13 at like 9........you can check the Q13 website for the info.....YAY!!! underride on national television!!!! Watch out America, cuz here they come!!! hee-hee.....




Thanks Lani !!

Hey Rev. Thanks for the LIQUID CHARGE i loved it I need to get some more [8]