chi chi rock
2005-11-10 10:20
Since this is my first post on this site I'll get the mandatory FUCK out of the way.....OK, I hadn't seen the mighty UNDERRIDE in quite a while and last nights show shoved my nuts into another dimension! I was extremely impressed with the new songs, Bart, and the Revs well thought out rants...That being said I shall return to cruising porn on my employers dime...
rev
2005-11-10 18:21
Chi Chi
Dude, when you walked into the Central it was like something out of a classic Tarantino flash-back. Time for a Montauk reunion!
Did your nutz eventually return from the other dimension? And if so, what did they say about it?
chi chi rock
2005-11-11 10:15
My nuts have returned from their travels and they're wondering when another CD is coming out with the new tunes on it?
Colleen
2005-11-11 10:28
You Rock!!! Thanks Underride for another ride under!!! It was way cool seeing you perform The Crusher.
disgusted, and mistrusted. totally busted! and now your turning blue.