⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Trading Spouses returns to FOX

rev
2005-10-23 14:05
Looks like the premier will launch Nov 2nd. I'm hearing that we will be on the second show of the season.

TiVo me~
Colleen
2005-10-23 19:28
That is so trippy that your saying that, because this guy that worked on the crew told us that we were the second show. Rev, who told you that? It's really mind boggeling that no one has told us anything. The fucked up thing is that, Underride opens for Brides of Distruction that night, unless they continue the two week episodes. The competiton, Wife Swap, did two week episodes last season and now are only doing one week episodes. I'm praying that Trading Spouses continues doing two week episodes this season!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
rev
2005-10-24 09:19
Colleen... you told me at the last show that we were not the premier babe! But, have another drink on me. Wow, what a night (and morning) that was.
badkitty_13
2005-10-24 12:09
oh i shudder to think how the drunken crowd looks in this episode.....crazy......hee-hee......oh well all's fun in rock 'n roll!
rev
2005-10-24 16:58
Ya, I've never seen the Lakepointe packed like that. Bobby did a fine job promoting that show!
Lou
2005-10-25 08:40
That was one hell of a show that night.
Chetou812
2005-10-25 13:15
quote:
Originally posted by rev

Ya, I've never seen the Lakepointe packed like that. Bobby did a fine job promoting that show!



Yeah he did, I dig hot chicks!
[image: http://img449.imageshack.us/img449/5373/nice7ow.jpg]
MetalGoddess
2005-10-26 15:42
quote:
Originally posted by rev

Ya, I've never seen the Lakepointe packed like that. Bobby did a fine job promoting that show!



Hell yeah! That was a fucking blast!!
LUCKYSTARZ
2005-10-30 21:12
yo rev,,,,there playin you on funky monky right know sweet!!!!!

alcohol!! Johnny
skankdrummer
2005-11-02 14:06
Ya that was a good show
rev
2005-11-02 18:50
Airs Wednesdays at 9PM... tonight!
MetalGoddess
2005-11-05 10:29
I'm such a dork...I even snagged an Underride songlist off the stage that night for posterity's sake. [:D]
indie jenn
2005-11-06 11:01
i used to snag set lists from bands all the time. i have a whole box of them. i don't know if i have any underride ones tho. but my favorite thing is from 2 shows i have snagged the list that brian makes of things to remember to say and people to thank. i think those are hilarious.
Colleen
2005-11-06 21:17
Our show's air date is November 30th and December 7th. We can't wait to see all of you!
Chetou812
2005-11-07 07:21
S/B very interesting and entertaining, no doubt.
badkitty_13
2005-11-07 13:07
that is putting it mildly i'm sure.....hee-hee.....