⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

APPLICATION FOR A PIECE OF ASS

broncobillie3
2005-10-12 00:20
OKAY, ALL YOU HORNY SEX ADDICTS. I HAVE THE ULTIMATE APPLICATION FOR A PIECE OF ASS I HAVE CREATED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COPY I CAN ONLY SEND IT TO YOU AS AN ATTACHMENT DUE TO THE FORMAT. EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND YOU A COPY. HAVE FUN WITH IT. XXX RATED.
I WILL ALSO HAVE COPIES AT THE NEXT SHOW IF WORK LETS ME OUT OF THE CAGE.
EMAIL ME AT broncobillie1@hotmail.com
[8D]BRONCO
Chetou812
2005-10-17 12:51
You so crazy girl, (rattling the keys in pocket to unlock cage...)
broncobillie3
2005-10-17 21:10
Wait till you see the application and then you will see how many cages it opens and how many keys rattle. I will remember to bring it to the next show. If I can get out of the work cage.

Bronco
Chetou812
2005-10-18 10:39
Just remember the roadies and road manager get first pick!