« All Things Underride
DONT FORGET THE 15TH!
underride_angel
2005-10-06 08:01
I cant wait to see everyone on the 15th! Its gonna be such a great show! I am also sooooo thankful to all the bands playing for your support through these tough times. I love you guys!
pndscm
2005-10-06 08:17
I hope we can help Brandy! You rock!
rev
2005-10-06 14:44
It's been a while since we played the LFI! Pondscum blew up the sub amps.
underride_angel
2005-10-06 16:18
I think you guys will have a great night and the show will be a success in raising funds. It's gonna be a good time! You guys will get to meet my sisters as well.
Colleen
2005-10-13 00:37
We will be there!!! were looking forward to partaking in the meyham. I have not seen Underride since Gig Harbor!!! I can't wait.
underride_angel
2005-10-13 07:59
I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! Just a couple more days.........
Colleen
2005-10-14 11:29
I'm sorry, but I didn't hear what the fundraiser is?
underride_angel
2005-10-14 12:14
My brother was killed in a motorcycle accident in late August and my parents are struggling with paying for the funeral, his headstone, and his debts. He had no life insurance at the time he passed away. I have been a part of the Underride family for quite a few years now and it was the only way they knew how to help out a good friend.
rev
2005-10-14 15:10
We will ROCK in honor of the FOLTZ family!
MetalGoddess
2005-10-14 15:36
Hell yes, we will!!! See ya tomorrow night!
indie jenn
2005-10-14 20:10
ummmm, errrr, i hope we make it. i don't even know if i have a sitter yet.....eeeeep....
LUCKYSTARZ
2005-10-15 00:11
what spot you guys playin in,,, 1st 2nd 3rd....thanks!!!
Johnny
rev
2005-10-15 13:51
We headline the gig and should take the stage around 12!
skankdrummer
2005-10-16 02:42
I hope this show was succses for the Foltz Family and Im sure UR Roked as usuall.!
badkitty_13
2005-10-16 13:47
You guys were awesome last nite!!! It was a great help for the Foltz family and you guys just kicked ass as usual!!! I have soooooo missed you guys & it was great to see you all!! Can't wait til the 29th - You've got 3 sassy pirates comin' out to see you guys!!! hee-hee......
underride_angel
2005-10-16 14:01
Thank you so much to everyone who came to the show last night and even bigger thanks to everyone who made a donation! And the biggest thanks goes to Underride and the other bands for making the night a BIG success! You rocked and the place was packed.....Love you guys!!
Colleen
2005-10-16 14:39
Have you ever gotten into a taxi, and the driver get's lost. He hands me his cell phone to get directions and then charges you 40.00 bucks (lol)!!! Oh well it was worth every penny. The band was hot!!! Thanks for having us.I drank too little and too slow and ended up getting a headache, but I still had a blast!!! It was really nice meeting you Brandy. See you all at the next show.
indie jenn
2005-10-16 19:53
show last night was great. wish i had felt better than i did tho. i would have liked to enjoy it more.
for anyone who thinks i hate the new songs i just want to say that is entirely untrue. i think they will have to grow on me. they're new, i need to get to know them better before i proclaim my love for them. besides, as steve said, my name is indie jenn after all.
i do like issues and calling out has a catchy part to it that i like a lot but teenage superstar is the one i really don't know about. i think if i knew the lyrics i would like it better.
hey lani....weren't you pirates before??? also, um, steve and i are gonna be pirates too so i guess there is gonna be a whole ship of us! :)
badkitty_13
2005-10-16 21:59
PIRATES ROCK!!! Arrgh mateys of the SS Underride! hee-hee......Capt Hooker and crew eagerly await the rock show! hee-hee.........
Chetou812
2005-10-17 12:49
Yo - HO - HO...
Pass the Capt. Morgan!
indie jenn
2005-10-17 16:01
The SS Underride! That's awesome, I love it! (i'm totally stealing it)
Steve already plans to run around all night saying "Arrrrgh, show me your booty!" (get it?!?! booty?!? ha ha haaaaa....ugh) So I am already planning on being embarrassed and pretending as if I don't know him. :)
broncobillie3
2005-10-17 21:16
Awesome show and a great turn out. To many mai tia's . I hope to see ya the 29th.
Bronco
badkitty_13
2005-10-19 21:19
Jenn - steal away me lovely, 'tis what pirates do!! See you are already in the spirit of things! As for Steve - well you gotta love him right? hee-hee.....let the booty be shown and draw anchor ye mateys for the SS Underride sails on the 29th! hee-hee.....or should i say arrgh-arrgh.....nevermind, hee-hee works......
; )
Chetou812
2005-10-21 11:31
Ok, but is one of you going to be wearing a puffy shirt???
[image: http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/998/puffy6re.jpg]
indie jenn
2005-10-21 17:43
nope, definitely neither one of us are.
underride_angel
2005-10-22 11:57
Not in a million years....I leave that one to Jerry (he got paid)!
badkitty_13
2005-10-23 04:55
well - my shirt be puffy, but it be uner a cosset! YAY BRANDY!!! hee-hee......