⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Hell's Kitchen show roll call....

Lou
2005-09-12 10:12
I'm there (since it is my home away from home). So who else is coming to Hell's Kitchen?
indie jenn
2005-09-12 14:14
i'm totally there. unfortunately i will be dateless since steve will be fleeing the country. :(
(ok so he's really just going to canada to visit his sisters but that version is BORING!)
underride_angel
2005-09-12 19:05
I would but I have to get up early the next day to get tattooed. Anyone that has a tattoo knows that its best to get a good nights sleep before getting one and considering that I will be getting worked on ALL day, its just not a good idea. I cant wait to see everyone on October 15!!!
indie jenn
2005-09-12 22:27
huh...i've never heard that about getting tattooed before. good to know. i might need that for future reference. what are you having done?
Chetou812
2005-09-13 08:57
The Crüe will be there in full support of the boyz who make the noize...

...bet on it.
underride_angel
2005-09-15 12:55
Well Jen, Im having angel wings tattooed covering my whole back. I know it sounds cheesy and trendy but they are to memorialize my brother.
MetalGoddess
2005-09-15 18:08
If I can talk my friend Kelly into going with me, I'll be there.
indie jenn
2005-09-15 22:06
quote:
Originally posted by underride_angel

Well Jen, Im having angel wings tattooed covering my whole back. I know it sounds cheesy and trendy but they are to memorialize my brother.



well brandy this is about the time that i am totally going to have to hate you because that's what i want!!! i have always thought the little tiny wings girls get are cute but not much of a commitment to the wings. for a long time i have wanted to have my whole back done in very large beautiful wings. but...i'm a wimp. i've considered lately possible getting a small tattoo to test the waters and then maybe one day i really could get the wings if i could handle it. good luck w/yours! i'm gonna have to see the full deal when yours are done and hear all the gory details on your experience which means yer gonna have to lie and tell me it's a walk in the park so it'll make me get mine. ;)
badkitty_13
2005-09-23 12:39
i don't think it would be too much of a lie for brandy to tell you it was a walk in the park. i watched her get her dragon touched up and she was yawning......brandy is so bad ass......i hope to be when i grow up....hee-hee.....
; )
underride_angel
2005-09-24 13:58
It's a walk in the park....didnt hurt a bit.......Do I sound convincing Jen?? Im so full of shit....some of it hurts a little, some of it hurts alot, and some of it doesnt hurt at all. The back of my neck seriously didnt hurt a bit but my lower back was extremely painful. It really depends on the part of the body you are getting tattooed. I just make getting a tattoo look easy I'll let you know how the middle of the back feels later.
MetalGoddess
2005-09-26 06:09
Your tattoos kick ass, Brandy. Yay! My friend Kelly and I will be there Friday!!
Lou
2005-09-26 10:17
Hey Carrie, I'll see ya on friday.
underride_angel
2005-09-26 19:51
thanks Carrie........I think I'll be there on friday. Somebody twisted my arm and held a gun to my head
skankdrummer
2005-09-27 00:17
I think Ill be there too !
LUCKYSTARZ
2005-09-30 11:52
what time are you guys playin 1st 2nd 3rd what...GOTTA BE THERE!!!
indie jenn
2005-09-30 13:16
underride is on 1st so get there early!
rev
2005-09-30 15:30
We go on at 10... doors at 9! It's about fucking time we dust of this rock machine to grease it up with some Jack, VO and PBR.

LUCKYSTARZ
2005-10-01 01:38
great show!! but too short,,, nice hearing some of the new stuff,,,

that last song really rocked
,,but,,,,

I sure missed the crusher!

thanks for comin to tacoma guys!! its always a treat for sure

see ya guys and gals at the next one :} JOHNNY
MetalGoddess
2005-10-01 17:47
My friend Kelly loved the Necessary Evil CD I bought for her, and she absolutely LOVED your live show!!!

The new songs kick ass!!! You guys write the catchiest riffs!!

You guys were ON IT last night, but the set was much too short. Dammit!!! We could have rocked out to Underride all night long!!! See you on Oct. 15!
indie jenn
2005-10-02 00:45
yes, the show was loverly you guys and i agree it was definitely too short. we should do it again sometime soon, saaaay maybe the 15th. does that work for you? ;)
Colleen
2005-10-22 10:16
I really don't have much to say. I like seeing fire, that's all. (lol)
I'm really excited about this Sat. the 29th though. Is everyone really going as Pirate's?