« All Things Underride
Happy Birthday Rick!!!
Colleen
2005-09-10 01:37
So,how old are you again? Thank's for keeping me young!!!
I can't wait to party with you and all of the other fame whore's on October 15th. [:X]
rev
2005-09-11 12:34
Dang girl... when's that show gonna air?
Colleen
2005-09-12 12:53
It beats the hell out of me!!! They told me that they would let me know before hand,but it better be soon cause I can't wait to see Underride on tv!!! I see the competition starts tonight. Our show is going to kick their ass.
Chetou812
2005-09-13 08:58
Who's this Rick character anyways?
Colleen
2005-09-13 10:35
If You Want To Know Who This Rick Character Is, Just Watch The Show
pndscm
2005-09-13 11:18
The competition?
Colleen
2005-09-13 11:29
Wife Swap
Chetou812
2005-09-13 12:53
Ah, I see said the blind man...
...well, keep us informed as to when the show will be on...
pndscm
2005-09-13 13:09
quote:
Originally posted by Colleen
Wife Swap
It's all Coming clear now....
Chetou812
2005-09-14 07:59
Huh, huh, uh, you said coming...
badkitty_13
2005-09-14 11:35
very good question - when is that show airing? brand keeps looking for any info but no such luck.....YAY!! underride on tv!!! see you all on the 15th!
jennerzbennerz
2005-09-14 17:27
What is this show???? Just kidding Colleen and Rick I can't to see us on tv. That was a really hard time and I am glad that you are here to keep us together. I Hope you guys good day and at work. Well talk to you later. Underride rocks!!!!! and I can't wait to finally see them on the 15th. 14 days after my birthday love yea guys. Jennerzbennerz[}:)]
Chetou812
2005-09-15 07:53
Why wait until the 15th of October!?
The Colonel is putting together a little ditty of some sort to take everyone down to Hell's Kitchen on the 30th of September!
Come-on and get some Underride, let the mayhem begin...
jennerzbennerz
2005-09-15 21:32
What is hells kitchen? Is this in seattle???????????????????
indie jenn
2005-09-15 22:09
hell's kitchen is a club in tacoma
Chetou812
2005-09-16 07:54
Your attendance is required[8]
jennerzbennerz
2005-09-17 10:43
Hells kitchen sounds like a cool place. COLLEEN AND RICK WERE ARE YOU????????
Colleen
2005-09-17 11:27
Were still celebrating Rick's Birthday!!!
Hey, Pndscm, everytime I try to post a smiles it won't post. Just a letter appears in it's place. Help me !!!!
Colleen
2005-09-19 00:41
Hi Rev, I was checking out the fox web site tonight. I was trying to find any info on airing time. It was posted that Trading Spouses will air mid season. Now we just have to figure out when the fuck mid season is !!!
quote:
Originally posted by rev
Dang girl... when's that show gonna air?
indie jenn
2005-09-19 08:37
quote:
Originally posted by Colleen
Hi Rev, I was checking out the fox web site tonight. I was trying to find any info on airing time. It was posted that Trading Spouses will air mid season. Now we just have to figure out when the fuck mid season is !!!
mid season is more around the spring time-ish
Colleen
2005-09-19 10:54
I think it's around Novemberish, Decemberish.
jennerzbennerz
2005-09-19 12:51
Colleen i can't wait to see the show. I also can't wait to see underride with you guys on the 15th i hope that i get to meet them like you lucky ducks!
badkitty_13
2005-09-19 13:14
the guys are massive friendly - should have no problems meeting them! so far as i can tell they love meeting people!!! hee-hee.....
pndscm
2005-09-20 14:22
I dunno... We're pretty stand-offish.... Especially Rev
indie jenn
2005-09-20 16:04
yea, i dunno what the heck lani is talking about, most of the guys think they're "too cool" for the rest of us. i can barely get a "what's up?" from "mr. pndcm" over there. ;p
badkitty_13
2005-09-20 21:12
ok then - consider lani put in check.....i know nothing, i say nothing, i just go to shows and listen to the kick ass rock stars with everyone else.....
; ) hee-hee......
Chetou812
2005-09-21 08:23
Who is this Rev character anyways???
Colleen
2005-09-21 08:38
If you want to know who this Rev character is , just watch the show.
Chetou812
2005-09-21 08:39
Hmm, that sounds auspicious.
Perhaps I will have to...
Colleen
2005-09-21 08:46
Ah, I see said the blind man...(lol)
jennerzbennerz
2005-09-21 13:14
I bet the guys are nice not all rock stars are stuck up jerks!!!!!!!
So I will just see how they are when I go to teh show on the 15th and Judge for myself. :Þ
Chetou812
2005-09-22 08:22
Just look out for that one guy...um...El Barto...
Colleen
2005-10-14 11:32
You want to hear something trippy? Were celebrating Rick's birthday again!!!