⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Underride Rocks!

emopoetgrl65
2005-09-01 15:36
Hey everyone! I'm totally new to this site[8], my ACD at RYLA told me about the band. But ya. I really don't have much to say. And as you can tell I am a total and complete dork! I don't have any of their CDs cuz I am completely broke like everyother teenage person I know[V]. I am going to get them as soon as I can though. Bye![}:)]
rev
2005-09-02 07:38
Dude, the first album is totally free to download...

http://underride.net/music.asp
pndscm
2005-09-02 08:59
Good to see ya.... Hopefully we'll see ya at the shows one of these days!
Chetou812
2005-09-13 09:03
Welcome to the rock show! Post early, post often...