⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

A new poll for the Underride Faithful

pndscm
2005-08-31 13:27
At the next Underride show I would be stoked if I could:
badkitty_13
2005-09-05 21:01
I would also love to understand what the Rev was saying but not getting a dui kinda tops my list....hee-hee.....miss you guys!
Chetou812
2005-09-13 08:56
Wahwazat that he just said?[}:)]
adremelech
2005-09-24 13:21
Yes, a designated driver would be good. Over the last year, I have only been REALLY plowed twice. Both times were nights of Underride shows in Bellingham.

Yeah, probably just a coincidence....NOT.
Nomad
2005-09-24 18:23
Ahh...those were fun shows. I was plowed too! Remember those cowboys from Montana that were hitting on our bitches? Why didn't we start a fight with those guys? ...missed opportunities.