gotribe29
2005-08-31 00:18
I do it was with the Rev, he taught me many many moons ago how to properly mosh even if there wasn't a pit to do it in... And it took place here.
http://www.columbusalive.com/1996/19960313/cover.html
Anyone feel like a Blatz and some generic potato chips?
Lets here about some outstanding Mosh times...
rev
2005-08-31 08:16
Oh shit man... those days rocked. Sunday night was Cult / ACDC night and was the first time I heard Welcome to the Jungle. We were all jacked up on Darvocet and $1 Blatz. Whow!
pndscm
2005-08-31 08:59
I miss Blatz... Man do I miss Blatz...
indie jenn
2005-08-31 16:17
my first mosh pit was at the very first lollapalooza tour in the rain at the king county fair grounds. i was like 18. a whole crowd of us fell over and i freaked out but discovered the kindness of strangers. someone picked me up and it wasn't my friend. that was back in the day before mosh pits became an excuse to try to beat the hell out of someone. we were covered in mud by the end of the day and my keds and acid washed jeans never looked the same after that
(all this makes me sound so old)
murphygert
2005-09-01 12:41
Uh.... 8/10/05! The KUFO Rockfest at Columbia Meadows in St. Helens, OR. My first and probably my last.....too much of a death wish for my taste!
Colleen
2005-09-02 19:44
Have you ever seen that commercial where the kid is standing back and watching his parent's moshI love getting pushed around a little, it's a total rush!!! but my daughter does'nt like it, so she stand's back and watches me (lol)[:X]My first time, I think was at a Staind concert in Vegas at the Hard Rock.
wrong_way
2005-09-04 18:49
Last year, it was a Himsa concert, I think Ruby's nose got broken... It was fun
badkitty_13
2005-09-05 21:09
Not really in a mosh pit, but extremely close like on the outside of one would have to be at the Reverend Horton Heat Show a couple years ago at the Graceland.....the one time in my life I felt really small.....hee-hee....
Chetou812
2005-09-13 09:02
Not necessarily a "mosh pit" but definitely a crushing crowd.
Diamond David Lee Roth - Eat'em and Smile Tour 1986, Seattle Center Coliseum, Cinderella opened and blew my ears way the fuck out.
14 years old, front center stage, crushed against the rail, what more could you ask for?
Lou
2005-09-15 09:44
I can't remember the first time in a mosh pit. But then, I can't remember what happened yesterday either.