« All Things Underride
Avatars
pndscm
2005-08-30 16:26
Just did a little forum mod so you can have an avatar... There's only a few available, but if you want more, let me know. You can pick yours by going to the profile link and changing it. later!
Pondscum
pndscm
2005-08-31 13:38
Just added Private Messages and Polls too... Think I broke some other stuff... Damn!
pndscm
2005-08-31 13:50
Working Again
indie jenn
2005-08-31 16:14
whaaaaaaat is this?!?!? whyyyyy can i not have my OWN avatar instead of one from YOUR selection?????
pndscm
2005-08-31 16:20
quote:
Originally posted by indie jenn
whaaaaaaat is this?!?!? whyyyyy can i not have my OWN avatar instead of one from YOUR selection?????
Blame the code I put in the forum... I was hoping it was gonna be that way but it's this LAME way... BUT... If you really want a special one.... Send it to me.
underride_angel
2005-09-01 07:39
Dude........I got a drunken Slash. This is way cool! [8D]
pndscm
2005-09-02 11:34
OK.... Among other things, you can now upload your own avatar onto the forum.... just go to your profile and click "submit avatar"... then you can either keep it private or make it available to other users.... Go nuts!
indie jenn
2005-09-02 15:18
i'm having an issue trying to submit my own avatar. when i click to submit, the window pops up telling me i must be logged in to do that. but i am logged in or else i wouldn't be in my profile....????
sidney
2005-09-04 08:15
So just go ahead and give it your password again and it should work... I think it will anyway! Let me know...
badkitty_13
2005-09-05 21:04
this whole avatar thing is quite nifty! i think the one i chose fits me.....for now....hee-hee....
skankdrummer
2005-09-08 07:56
Right on!
Chetou812
2005-09-13 08:55
Avatars are always a good way to express one's self image...
...or expose the inner you...
badkitty_13
2005-09-14 11:52
so, in theory, i'm marilyn manson trapped in a black girls body?!?!? hee-hee.....SWEET!!! hee-hee.....
Chetou812
2005-09-15 08:10
Yep.
And I am a shaggy haired, over-the-hill RED Rocker living on tacos, tequila and beer...ARIBA!
MetalGoddess
2005-09-15 18:06
Awwww.....I love my new avatar!!! This is great!
Chetou812
2005-10-21 11:34
Hey El Barto, I've found you an avatar -
[image: http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/3022/elbarto1cq.gif]
Chetou812
2006-04-21 06:34
I have now been transformed into the Reverend Al Camino...