⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Underride Angel's birthday

underride_angel
2005-08-13 15:35
You guys have to play a show for my birthday.....its been a tradition for the last 4 years!!! I'll be really bummed. But if you cant then you'll just have to come out to party with me.
badkitty_13
2005-08-15 13:07
well you know i'm gonna be there this year for it (george be damned! hee-hee) first drink on me! i say we take a cab so we can both get trashed!! WOOHOO!!!
SeattleRain
2005-08-16 15:45
When & Where girl!!! Just say the word & I'll be there to help ya celebrate!!!
underride_angel
2005-08-16 21:31
As soon as I get it all figured out, I'll let ya'll know. [:D]
indie jenn
2005-08-17 12:17
count us in too!
underride_angel
2005-08-17 18:55
SWEEEEEEEEEET!!
Spot
2005-08-31 08:57
Happy B-Lated.