⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

How I Found Fellow Underride Fans at Motley Crue

MetalGoddess
2005-08-12 09:19
Hey Underride, how's it going? Missed you at Motley Crue, but I hope you had a great show in Portland!!!

I had tickets in Section 207, but I knew that Brandy & Jenn would be on the grass. Hubby and I drank a couple beers at the beer garden at the top of the hill (on an empty stomach no less), then I wanted to walk around the grass to see if I could find my fellow Underride fans.

I was sufficiently buzzed but still managed to find them by the backs of their lawn seats and their Underride hoodies!!! (I have to get one of these hoodies, please save me one!) These are pics from my cell phone so they are not the greatest.

[image: http://eternalcombustion.com/TempFolder/00MC2.jpg]

[image: http://eternalcombustion.com/TempFolder/00MC1.jpg]

I never did run into Deb, but I managed to drop my ticket and had to back track to find it. In the midst of all the excitement from finding my Underride homies and a good buzz, I dropped my ticket behind them. Thank goodness hubby found my ticket! Talk about being extremely lucky! A pic of the stage from my seat:

[image: http://eternalcombustion.com/TempFolder/00MC3.jpg]
rev
2005-08-12 12:26
Awe man, don't make me cry.
indie jenn
2005-08-12 15:16
watch as we observe jenn trying not to have a heat stroke....

that pic is awesome! i'm so glad you took it and figured out how to post it! thanks!!!
pndscm
2005-08-12 15:44
It must have seemed like a different planet being out under the sun, huh?
murphygert
2005-08-12 21:49
So Rev, did you ever end up selling those awesome seats of yours?
indie jenn
2005-08-13 00:18
hey! i get out from time to time, but generally no. especially if it's that hot. normally i go for shade or try to stay in somewhere cool. i was thrilled to see there was a mister. well, not so much a mist, more like a heavy sprinkle, but you could get cooled off by the water. it helped to keep me cool for about the 5 minutes in which it would take me to dry off....