⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

June 24th Lakepointe show

indie jenn
2005-06-25 11:55
I'm so glad I ended up making it out last night! I would have been really sad if Steve had gone and left me at home. Lucky me, it all worked out! And I (we) had so much fun! You guys are awesome!

(and now i am off to a cub scout hike...wooooo)
rev
2005-06-25 14:24
Yo Indie! Good times for sure. You guys have to show up dude... it's not optional any more. With 124 posts, you're officially a Rock Star and a part of our messed up little world. Bwahahahhaha!
MetalGoddess
2005-06-25 17:51
I wanna be a rock star! Our favorite Seattle rockers Underride were just as tight as they were on June 9. Why aren't these guys signed already?????

[image: http://eternalcombustion.com/TempFolder/05JuneUN1.jpg]

[image: http://eternalcombustion.com/TempFolder/05JuneUN2.jpg]

[image: http://eternalcombustion.com/TempFolder/05JuneUR3.jpg]

I tried to choke down the last drink of my Bud Light to leave, but the pursuasive Rev talked me into staying and bought me a gin & tonic. Glad I stayed until the end as I really got off on the AC/DC, Accept & Twisted Sister covers Zero Down played.

I'm surprised as hell I'm not hungover, but I am very tired. Thanks for another great night of rock & roll. I love you guys and girls....all the Underride peeps!! Until August 20.....keep on rockin!
ClevelandMike34
2005-06-27 11:35
I wish underride would do a show in the Rev's home town back here in Ohio...... I bet you could fill any arena with relatives and friends alone.... Any realistic chance??

Keep rockin', cuz..... I'm living vicariously through you!! LOL
Chetou812
2005-06-27 13:04
Nice show - bring on August 20!
SeattleRain
2005-06-27 13:50
No kidding!!! I would pay BIG BUCKS to see that ClevelandMike!! I keep tellin' REV to GO FOR IT!! That would REALLY ROCK CLEVELAND MAN!! [8D]
indie jenn
2005-06-27 14:37
wow...mandatory huh? that's a lot of pressure to put on someone. i'll do my best. ya know i always do anyway.

i know you aren't big on doing little tours or anything, but do you think you could do a show in portland or something like that? i've been wanting us to get out of town and that would be a good over nighter w/a great reason. (steve can't take vacation during the summer time so we're kinda stuck close to home)

i got impulsive and bought a jacket friday night. i really wanted one and later after thinking about it, it's a really nice jacket for a pretty darn good price so i think my impulse wasn't so bad. i wore it to work today and right after i got there my office manager told me she liked it. cool, huh? [:D]
Spot
2005-06-27 14:57
Hey Rev, What night and where did you say Homewrecker was playing? Inquiring minds wanna know.
rev
2005-06-28 15:54
In my pants?
Lou
2005-06-29 09:41
Okay what's going on August 20. On August 21st it will be the 11th anniversary of my 29th birthday. [:D]
SeattleRain
2005-06-29 13:41
Yeah.......What in the hell IS going on August 20th??
rev
2005-06-29 14:51
Secret show! Has not been confirmed yet so please stand by.
badkitty_13
2005-06-30 14:11
hmmm....secret show......totally standing by! had soooo much fun the other nite! and i was able to stay out past my bedtime too! hee-hee....until the next show, my camera and i wait with bated breathe....hee-hee.....
indie jenn
2005-07-01 16:42
i don't know how much of a secret it is if it's already been mentioned....
bartonj
2005-07-13 20:14
Jenn, hey there lady..As requested,we will be traveling down to Portland on the 30th of July to play a show at The Viper Room...Nothing has been posted as of yet but thats cause pondscum is out of town...So there you go, ask and you shall recieve....Later
B
indie jenn
2005-07-14 09:00
wait...is the portland show the "secret" show? then what's the august show? i thought that was the secret show...i already knew about the portland show....now i'm totally confuzzled.....which will not be unusual for this week