Colleen
2005-06-14 09:39
Hey everyone!!! It was way cool that Underride was able to take part in all the mayhem with my family and me!!! Rick and Terry said Underride really rocked I was rockin to your cd at Ingrid's house.I left my copy at her house for her and her family, but now I'm left without a copy for myself! So I really am in desperate need for a live show!!!!!! I hope you come to The Other Side in Port Angeles Reallllly Soooon!!!!!!!!!Rock On!!! Colleen
pndscm
2005-06-14 12:05
Hey Colleen! Thanks for hooking us up with the show.... The shoot at the Lakepointe was a hoot. I hope Rick had a good time, cuz we all did. We'll get you a new CD soon, and hopefully we'll be back in PA this summer. Do you know when the show airs?
Colleen
2005-06-14 18:08
RSL people said that they will contact us regarding the air date. They said it will probably be mid August, but look for promo's earlier to promote the new season. Our show is the season opener!!!
Lou
2005-06-14 19:23
So Colleen, were you the spouse that was traded? We had way too much fun on a school nite.
n/a
2005-08-17 13:55
Well thats exactly what i thought.
n/a
2005-08-17 13:56
I do not know how to stop this.[:I]
Chetou812
2005-08-24 09:41
So did this show make and airtime yet or what?