sparky
2005-05-27 08:07
Haven't been able to make it to a show since the last time you were in B'ham. But, I've got my schedule set to see you guys again!!! Any chance you can dig "WIGGER" out of the file cabinet and play it up at the 3B?? Been listening to HPK alot lately...Keep up the ROCK boys! See you in B'ham[:D]
rev
2005-05-27 09:41
Yup, we're doing Wigger! I heard that show may be sold out?
sparky
2005-05-27 11:03
Holy Shit! Do we need to get tickets in advance??!!! If so how do we get'em??? BTW can't wait to hear Wigger again, haven't heard it since the very first time we saw you at the Lakepointe....oh so long ago.......
adremelech
2005-06-05 11:19
Sold out?!?! Please tell me you are joking...something tells me that you are because of the bajillion times that I have been to the 3B, I have never had to buy advanced tickets.
bartonj
2005-06-06 19:39
That show IS going to be sold out so come early!!!!! First come first serve (so to speak)
sparky
2005-06-07 06:01
Anyone know when they open the doors? I'll be there! Haven't been out partying in months. Can't wait to get an early start!!!
rev
2005-06-07 22:13
C'mon down around 8:00 and we'll throw back a few. We go on first but it's gonna be packed. Last show for the club, graduation weekend and Maiden Seattle... good luck getting in!
Chetou812
2005-06-08 07:22
That's the thing about college chicks, I keep gettin' older and they stay the same age...and wear less and less clothes...
I'm all over this one.
murphygert
2005-06-13 14:41
Wow, what a novel concept... request a song off of HPK that rarely, if ever, gets played live and actually have the band gladly play it..... interesting, I'll have to try that sometime! Or maybe it's just a written request carries more weight than a verbal one.... show after show after show