« All Things Underride
FREE show... calling all Fame Whores
rev
2005-05-24 22:35
Paris Hilton eat your heart out! Underride will be featured in a reality TV show on the Fox Network this fall. They've asked us to throw a show at our home away from home, the Lakepointe.
Thursday June 9th @ 8:00PM
Admission is FREE
Drink Specials
Secret special guest TBA!
C'mon down and get your puss on TV. If you're lucky, you might get your face on the small screen too.
Lou
2005-05-25 10:09
Damn, I have work on friday and can't stay up that late! I was at the Lakepointe years ago when it was called something else. I don't remember how to get there either.
rev
2005-05-25 10:27
It's an early show and we'll be going on around 9:00PM... you can sleep when you're dead. The Lakepointe is in Kenmore/Up Lake right off the main drag behind Jack-in-her-Crack.
Colleen
2005-05-25 11:01
Hey Rev, It's Us. We are so excited that Underride is going to be on the show with us. I am so bummed that I am not going to be there. I will be knee deep in reality show ca ca somewhere else. I have one major request. Will you please dedicate Superglue to me!!! Were rockin to Underride right now.[8D]
SeattleRain
2005-05-25 11:54
CAN NOT WAIT!! Rock-n-Roll REALITY on a THURSDAY with UNDERRIDE @ The Lakepointe!! Only GOD knows what will happen???
indie jenn
2005-05-26 18:29
when it gets closer to the day i plan to tell everybody i know to help get ya a packed house that night.
i know i will be there but i don't know about steve...he may end up being the one to stay home w/the kid for me. :(
Tbone
2005-05-26 21:12
Colleen, You deserve a big SHOUT OUT and many mad props for making this happen, way to go girl.....ROCK ON..........TBone
Colleen
2005-05-27 01:44
Originally posted by Tbone
Colleen, You deserve a big SHOUT OUT and many mad props for making this happen, way to go girl.....ROCK ON..........TBone
[/quote
Hey T-Bone, Your the hottest!!! I am really going to miss all of you at the show. Everyone else in my family are really looking forward to seeing you all. I'm going to just be myself whereever I am. They have to love me right? I will see you all at the next show!!Rock out for me.[:D]
Lou
2005-05-27 08:03
So for us south enders which exit do I take on 1-5. Or should I get on 99?
Lou
2005-05-27 10:29
Thanks Rev! I got your email with directions. Have a good memorial day weekend!
MetalGoddess
2005-05-28 20:40
Wow, that's really cool! I'm there!
quote:
Originally posted by rev
Paris Hilton eat your heart out! Underride will be featured in a reality TV show on the Fox Network this fall. They've asked us to throw a show at our home away from home, the Lakepointe.
Thursday June 9th @ 8:00PM
Admission is FREE
Drink Specials
Secret special guest TBA!
C'mon down and get your puss on TV. If you're lucky, you might get your face on the small screen too.
broncobillie3
2005-05-28 21:32
I'll spread the word, see ya there. And I will still be at work at 7:00am the next day hang over or not.
Show starts at 9:00pm??
broncobillie3
2005-05-28 21:39
Oh shit 8:00pm too many drinks already.
boxofficebitch
2005-05-29 21:29
Hey all you Underride fans wish we could be up at that free show
but were chillin' in Norcal were spreading Underride music to Norcal will hook up on the flip side and much love/props to Colleen and let the chaos begin
rev
2005-06-02 12:35
Yo biss!
PBR, Rockstar Energy Drink and Jaeger Meister have all signed on to promote the show. We'll have plenty of hot babes (and dudes for the ladies ;)) passing out tons of free swag along with insane drink specials!
$1.50 PBR
$3.50 Jaeger Bombs
Cheap-ass well drinks
and FREE Rockstar!
We'll be there around 7:30PM to test drive all the specials so c'mon down early and hang with us. Wear your underride tee if you wanna get your ass on TV because I know you're a Fame Whore at heart! (more to follow)
MarvelGirl
2005-06-02 17:31
Hot dudes *and* PBR? I'm so there.
jennerzbennerz
2005-06-06 14:00
Hey I can't wait to come a see you guys. You rock!Colleen is my boyfriends mom she is the greatest and i can't wait.See you on thrusday. [}:)]
NROCKERCHIC
2005-06-06 16:14
I am so there I took the next day off of work. Definately in need of an UNDERRIDE fix.
jennerzbennerz
2005-06-06 19:04
quote:
Originally posted by rev
Yo biss!
PBR, Rockstar Energy Drink and Jaeger Meister have all signed on to promote the show. We'll have plenty of hot babes (and dudes for the ladies ;)) passing out tons of free swag along with insane drink specials!
$1.50 PBR
$3.50 Jaeger Bombs
Cheap-ass well drinks
and FREE Rockstar!
Jaeger Bombs are my fav can't wait to see you!! I am going to have sometongiht
We'll be there around 7:30PM to test drive all the specials so c'mon down early and hang with us. Wear your underride tee if you wanna get your ass on TV because I know you're a Fame Whore at heart! (more to follow)
Chetou812
2005-06-07 13:21
PBR, Jaeger and RockStar?? Can you ask for anything better than a double PBR bomB?! I think not...
rev
2005-06-07 22:14
Hot chicks?
Chetou812
2005-06-08 07:20
Damn, I knew there was something I missed! Sweet. Hot chicks in skimpy booze related merch & UNDERRIDE - NICE!
MetalGoddess
2005-06-08 09:45
quote:
Originally posted by rev
Hot chicks?
Hell yeah! I'll see ya there!
I have to work the next day but it's my last day before I'm laid off so I'll take my sweet ass time going in on Friday. Have to make it to work in time for my going away lunch. I also get a going away cake...woohooo! Hahaha, maybe I should go in to work drunk! What are they gonna do....fire me? [:D]
badkitty_13
2005-06-08 21:40
i am sooooo there!!! yippee!!! drink specials and my fave band all in one nite - i need to take a moment to let all this sink in! hee-hee.....look forward to seeing everyone there! but rev - do you guys even sell any underride tops that are cleavage friendly? hee-hee......just kidding......hee-hee.....will put away cleavage for tomorrow nite and wear my underride tee with pride!! and a lil bit of stumbling due to all i plan to drink.....hee-hee......and props to ya colleen!
rev
2005-06-09 10:00
Lani,
We have new girly shirts and wife beaters for tonights filming. Maybe we'll have a wet wife beaters contest and you can release the hounds!!!!!!
badkitty_13
2005-06-09 10:37
better leave george at home then (rock 'n roll makes me do bad things cue evil laugh hahahahahaaaa).....hee-hee....new wife beaters huh? if a girl wears them do they become husband beaters? hee-hee....will definitely snag more underride gear as well this evening....
microbus
2005-06-09 11:02
I will be there tonight!
pndscm
2005-06-09 11:23
quote:
Originally posted by microbus
I will be there tonight!
Do you really have the killer split-window? Awesome! I've had 3 type 2s but never an old one....
MetalGoddess
2005-06-09 23:28
Exceptional show tonight, guys. You made an Underride fan out of every person in that building. I was blown away and I've seen you numerous times. I loved how you got the mom up on stage before Lo-Fi. That was way cool. She's being a good sport about it all.
I loved how Rev got the Trading Spouses "mom" up on stage before Lo-Fi. That was way cool. She's being a good sport about it all. Got her first tattoo today and got her Underride cherry popped!
Fuck yeah!!! Ron and I had so much fun. Thanks! [image: http://www.mortado.com/forum/images/smilies/CHEERS.GIF]
Lou
2005-06-10 09:26
Underride,the most fun you can have with yer clothes on! My dog was extremely happy to see me when I got home. Luckily traffic didn't suck, and it only took me an hour to get back to the aroma of Tacoma.
SeattleRain
2005-06-10 12:58
Fucking right on last night boyz!!!! Sorry I had to bail RIGHT after ya played, but I had plenty of fun gettin' my drink on & rockin' out with you all!! Sorry it took so long with the ALCOHOL request...........but ya know how it goes? At least I came through after all!![:D]
NROCKERCHIC
2005-06-11 10:09
hey rev!! Pics for you!!!![image: ][image: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/flamessx/underride6-9-05018.jpg][image: ][image: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/flamessx/underride6-9-05016.jpg][image: ][image: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/flamessx/underride6-9-05017.jpg]
skankdrummer
2005-06-11 11:09
You guys Rocked . We had damm good time. Lookin fwd to seein this on T.V I had to sign somthin . Lani and Brandi You guys rule. See yall again real soon.
Cheers
S
underride_angel
2005-06-12 16:23
Thanks Sunit [:D] That show was sooooo much fun!!!
Lou
2005-06-13 09:10
I didn't have to sign anything. A camera person was pointing the camera at metal goddess and I when she flashed the horns \m/. So we probably won't be on TV then.
badkitty_13
2005-06-13 10:30
I HAD A BLAST!! george and i just had way too much fun! he is now officially going to every show for the rest of his lil life! hee-hee....