⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

Waldo's SHOW

rev
2005-05-05 10:15
Yo, anyone going to this show or what? We're playing first so you'll need to get your sweet little tukas in the shower early. Two great bands follow us and we'll all be able to hang out while we enjoy adult beverages without the usual 2:30 bum's-rush.

Hey, this is also Bart's first show and lemme tell you that this guy is good! His bass rig growls like a mother and this cat sings too.

Any song requests before we finalize the set?
pndscm
2005-05-05 11:05
Sweet Caroline?
NROCKERCHIC
2005-05-05 19:01
It's all good with Underride!!

Will be there for sure....[}:)]
LUCKYSTARZ
2005-05-06 01:21
yo! rev can you guys do 10?


1st Low-Fi
2nd Seven ways from Sunday
3rd Mach 5 Child
4th The Crusher
5th Alcohol
6th Superglue
7th Fame Whore
8th All American God
9th Glass Eye

now theres a NICE set! haha

see ya at the show! Johnny
Colleen
2005-05-06 03:08
Hi Rev, I would love to hear Super Glue! Looking forward to partying with all of you!!!
Lou
2005-05-06 10:00
I'm sorry, but I must ask, where's Waldo's?
rev
2005-05-06 10:31
That's what she said...

Anyway, it's Rose Hill just in case Waldo gets lost again.

12657 NE 85th Street, Kirkland, WA 425-827-9292
indie jenn
2005-05-06 16:26
i don't think we're comin.....

JUST KIDDING! it's been on the calendar for a while now already. [:D]


i don't know about steve (i think he likes em all) but my only real request is to hear big easy. that's a great, fun song live. otherwise, it's the usuals that you usually play that i'm good with....except for that one song....man i really hate that one song....
LUCKYSTARZ
2005-05-06 18:06
oh yea ya gotta play big easy i forgot about that one,,,
Lou
2005-05-09 08:28
I'd like to request "Watching You Bleed." Its got a nice beat and its easy to dance to.
indie jenn
2005-05-14 20:01
quote:
Originally posted by Lou

I'd like to request "Watching You Bleed." Its got a nice beat and its easy to dance to.



ya know, when i first got that disc i said that was one of the songs that are my favorite and i was told that they have never played it live.
pndscm
2005-05-15 09:00
quote:


ya know, when i first got that disc i said that was one of the songs that are my favorite and i was told that they have never played it live.



Uh... Yes we did and no we don't!
underride_angel
2005-05-15 17:20
Yeah Chris...just like that one song that sold Chelsea and I on you guys.....you should know which one Im talking about.
pndscm
2005-05-16 09:21
See above!
broncobillie3
2005-05-16 16:53
Rev you play The Crusher and I'll bring the VO. See ya there.

The bronco has been let out of her cage watch out there could be bucking supprise at the stroke of _________.[:D]
LUCKYSTARZ
2005-05-22 07:49
SWEET! hi five to the bartman for a great job!

you guys gotta come play at the new rock venue in tacoma upstairs
at the DRAKE contact levi at XIL records for booking,,
its a pretty kewl place!
they just openened the doors to this gig last weekend with 23 bands last friday night its a hair smaller than fenders
WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE ROCK AND ROLL SHOW THERE!
Lou
2005-05-22 11:47
Way to go last night guys. My ears are still ringing. I think I stood too close to one of the amps. [8D]
upsideoffalling
2005-05-23 22:40
God Bless UNDERRIDE! Way to step up. Bart kicked ass with his debut. The lights were a great addition. REV, Sounding so amazing on vocals...could tell u were as giddy as a school boy...Ha..The crowd could sense there is a new era coming...
Chetou812
2005-05-24 12:11
Good - God - What a great friggn' gig! Mucho impressed. The stage was too small to handle the energy. For hell's sake, would somone pick you guys up for a national tour - it's about damn time.

Took quite a few pictures, I'll try and get a link up soon...

I'm out...like David Lee Roth's hairline...

TJ
Jim_Tom
2005-05-24 20:22
Hey REV, really great show Saturday, you guys were spot on. Thanks for the invite to the party; I am fighting a cold and I was just too sick and tired to make it - I'll be there next time. I had some thoughts on your effects loop. When you decide to do some recording, I have a happenin set up, you should check it out. Send me an E-mail and we'll talk.

T.
rev
2005-05-24 22:24
Thanks everyone for coming out and making it three in a row at Waldo's. We had a great time with Bart on stage and things feel really good. Hope to see all of you Fame Whores on June 9th for the free show at the Lakepointe. Come get your 15 minutes of fame... you dirty little whore!
SeattleRain
2005-05-25 11:52
Saturday ROCKED @ Waldo's!! BART & all of you ROCKED my world~ Can't wait for the Lakepointe!!
broncobillie3
2005-05-28 21:35
Another great show. Cant wait for the next CD release.