gnmcleod
2005-04-24 22:47
2005-04-24 22:47
Captain Love Stain here, your friendly, neighborhood Lakepointe bartender. I think I mentioned to the Rev. that a buddy of mine is making a board film and is looking for local talent interested in contributing an existing song to the soundtrack. There may also be the possibility for some screen time if interested via either alive performance, a music video, or just insert shots of the band in between snow/skate/surf board footage. Either way, it seems like a win-win deal to me. I won't guarantee that the film will be huge, but it's an opportunity to collaborate with local artists for the greater good (plus you only need to put in as much as you feel like).
I've forwarded him links to your site.
Let me know if your at all interested.
I think he's pretty much giving me full authority on music talent if I want it.
Either way, I'll see you turd gurglers soon!
Greg McLeod
gnmcleod@yahoo.com cell 425.260.1268 home 206.524.0241
Thanks for your time.
I've forwarded him links to your site.
Let me know if your at all interested.
I think he's pretty much giving me full authority on music talent if I want it.
Either way, I'll see you turd gurglers soon!
Greg McLeod
gnmcleod@yahoo.com cell 425.260.1268 home 206.524.0241
Thanks for your time.