MetalGoddess
2005-04-23 15:46
Kick ass show! I finally got to see Slash play guitar live! That totally rocked my world. \m/
We saw the Rev & Rach at the show last night. Did anyone else here go to the show? What did you think?
badkitty_13
2005-04-24 02:20
you lucky duck!! and the rev & rach as well - gee, did you get double the pleasure double the fun! hee-hee......yea to all that rocks i say! hee-hee.....
MetalGoddess
2005-04-24 06:43
quote:
Originally posted by badkitty_13
you lucky duck!! and the rev & rach as well - gee, did you get double the pleasure double the fun! hee-hee......yea to all that rocks i say! hee-hee.....
I did, matter of fact. I enjoyed watching the Rev rock out (how did he get that beer/liquor into the stadium?) almost as much as watching Velvet Revolver rock out on stage. [:D]
I think Underride would have been THE perfect opening band for Velvet Revolver. Hoobastank was okay....but they're not really my cup of tea.
rev
2005-04-24 12:46
That show was the rock show of the year! I'll never tell how I got a half-rack of Bud bottles into the stadium but I will say that I think beer is the next big thing. It's really catching on...
Colleen
2005-04-25 12:25
We were on the floor,about 3 back from the front. It was the hottest!!! I LOVE Scott! He is one of the craziest,if not the craziest mother fucker's around. We saw him at the Tacoma Dome about 2 or 3 years ago when he was with Stone Temple Pilots. He came out in stockings and a corset.
Rev, it was really cool seeing you outside after the show!
At six bucks a pop you have to share the love baby!!!COME ON!!!!
axe_man
2005-04-27 13:45
quote:
Originally posted by rev
That show was the rock show of the year! I'll never tell how I got a half-rack of Bud bottles into the stadium but I will say that I think beer is the next big thing. It's really catching on...
Hey REV . I was there right in the center a few rows back on the edge of the mosh pit. How the hell did we not see ya there>
It was definately the best show I've seen in a long, long time.
Much more entertaining than boring old Vai would have been (j/k steve)
anyways KEEP ON ROCKIN my dog the ski man-
later - BBB