pndscm
2005-04-19 14:01
I just want to take a second to welcome our new bass dude BART MORROW into the Underride fold. For those of you in the know, Bart has been kicking ass on 4 strings around here for years in various rock outfits including IVAN. If you've seen him play before you know he should be a KILLER FIT for the band. I'm looking forward to the new show!
Say hi to Bart and make him feel welcome you rock dogs!
Pondscum
NROCKERCHIC
2005-04-19 16:02
HI BART!!! Not sure if I know you but I'm sure I'll meet you soon.
Good news!!
Tbone
2005-04-19 17:49
Welcome to the band your mother warned you about Bart! Kick some ass now...you poor bastard...Give this man some underride love, people, He's a kick ass bassist.......TBone
indie jenn
2005-04-20 08:43
quote:
Say hi to Bart and make him feel welcome you rock dogs!
Pondscum
aaaawwwww, do i have to....[}:)]
Lou
2005-04-20 08:51
Welcome! I'm looking forward to meeting you and catching the new lineup.
broncobillie3
2005-04-20 17:30
Welcome Bart it will be nice to meet you at the next show. I have seen you play with IVAN and you rock. Spread the love and kick some rockin ass.
Bronco Billie [8D]
Chetou812
2005-04-21 09:08
Ya got the right man for the job, no doubt in my mind. I got yer back, B, you know I do. Rock hard, ride free - Right On! Can't wait for the first gig in May...[8D]
TJ
badkitty_13
2005-04-23 14:12
hello bart!! yipeee!!!! more underride shows!!! hee-hee! i look forward to the next show.......
Deb Rock
2005-04-23 14:21
chetou812!!! Nice to hear from you again! See you on the 21st! BART rocks!!! [:D]
MetalGoddess
2005-04-23 15:42
Welcome, Bart! Big Underride fan here.....you have some big shoes to fill.
Looking forward to seeing you rock out with my favorite local Seattle band!!! \m/
bartonj
2005-04-24 08:15
Hey yall,, Just wanted to take a minute to thank those of you who have welcomed me into the Underride family..
I joined this band to do two things, chew bubble gum and KICK ASS and Iam all out of bubble gum!!!!!!!!
Hope to see EVERYONE in MAY
Thanks B
Spot
2005-05-03 12:22
Right on Bart - that is a good fit. Hope to see yall soon.
Chetou812
2005-05-16 13:53
Hey Deb! What up? Being lying low, (emphasis on lying[8]) Hope to see you on Saturday. Rock'n'Roll...
quote:
Originally posted by Deb Rock
chetou812!!! Nice to hear from you again! See you on the 21st! BART rocks!!! [:D]