⏪ underride.net time machine · this is the band forum as it looked in 2003–2006 · some things (forms, logins, counters) no longer work · other years · back to today

« All Things Underride

A message from TBone

Tbone
2005-04-07 01:58
Hey everyone in the Underride world, some of you know, and some of you will hear it here for the first time. This Saturday, April Ninth, will probably be my last show with Underride. This is not a decision that has come easy, nor one I take lightly, but due to things in my life away from the band, the fact that I am a full time single dad, my time in Underride has come to an end. I can't express how much I have loved being a part of this, and I want to thank each and every one of you for making it so special. Rev, Pondscum, Rex, and Rock, I love you guys,and will always think of you as my brothers, we fuckin' ROCKED, didn't we? And to all you Underride fans, thanks for believing, and supporting us in our efforts, every time I saw you out front, it made me want to rock even harder, to give you more of what you came for. I hope you all keep the ROCK AND ROLL Party going, and fucking do me proud, and ROCK ON MOTHER FUCKERS..........I love you all....TBONE
pndscm
2005-04-07 10:21

Dude.... Thanks for all your hard work over the last few years. It's tough to lose you but at least we'll still be able to hang out. Saturday should be kick in the ass.....
pndscm
2005-04-07 20:43
Oh T-Bone! Is that a Kielbasa in your shorts?

[image: http://underride.net/forum/tbone.jpg]
rev
2005-04-07 21:07
T-Bone, it won't be the same without you bro! I'm glad to know you as a friend, band-mate and brother. We've had some pretty fucking crazy times, some of which I don't even remember but the stories I heard the next day... whow! Remember that chick in LA with the big red... oh fuck I can't say that here. Anyway, you know the story. That was insane!

Don't be a fucking stranger... you have to buy the beer now.

Cheers to the God of Thunder... T-bone!

Long live rock & roll,

rev
underride_angel
2005-04-07 21:26
HOLY SHIT!! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! That makes me really sad At least we have all the crazy memories. Speaking of LA.....remember those leather pants?? I hope you burned them!! You really shouldn't give up on this but I know what your talking about. We all love you and you will always be apart of this insane family.
Tbone
2005-04-08 06:43
Franks and beans..........

Rev, I think that thing turned red after.......

I was gonna burn those pants, but they ran away, last I heard they found a home on Western and Sunset in Hollywood, they write once in awhile..."hard rock".....they smell right at home there....
Lou
2005-04-08 10:26
Sorry to see you go Mr.Tbone. Good luck.
rev
2005-04-08 12:08
Oh dude... the "hard-rock" bum was awesome! I forgot about him and that glass jar of 300 year old poo. Oh the humanity.
underride_angel
2005-04-08 12:18
I bet they smell right at home!
indie jenn
2005-04-08 15:58
this is so very, very sad. me and steve are both bummed. you are (were?) a great guy to hang around with. we'll miss you lots. don't be a stranger ok?
and btw...i think some of your reasons for leaving the band are fairly admirable.
Tbone
2005-04-08 16:15
Oh I'll be around now and then, whenever my liver starts feeling healthy I'll have to knock it back into submission with an Underride fix. "The liver is evil, and must be punished". You'll see me playing again sometime I'm sure. There's no way I can give it up altogether, I've been doing it all my life. With all these tribute bands out there making the money, maybe it's time to start that Menudo tribute I've been thinking about.......[:D]
skankdrummer
2005-04-08 16:56
Good Luck Tony.Thanks for the all good memories man. You will be one tough ass mofo to replace.Im sure ill see ya around sometime man. Cheers Bro.


S
indie jenn
2005-04-08 17:49
i'd say you could start a cover band w/me since i've always wanted one, but i already have a bass player picked out...me! [:D]
underride_angel
2005-04-08 20:50
I've always wanted to be in a cover band........maybe I should do that as a side project. Forget solo career.....tribute is the way to go.
kittycat_smut
2005-04-10 14:49
Tony!!!!!! We are all gonna miss you!!! and don't you dare be a stranger.........luv ya!!!
Bones Sikkiwun
2005-04-11 12:21
FUCK BRO!
I AM SPEECHLESS!!!
ANGIE AND I WISH YOU THE BEST, IT'S HARD TO KEEP IN TOUCH FROM FLORIDA, BUT EMAIL ME SOMETIME OR I WILL GIVE YA MY NUMBER.
REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD TIMES WITH MY TERROR TWIN....HOW ABOUT HOLLYWOOD TOO.
TAKE IT EASY TONY!!!!!
MetalGoddess
2005-04-11 20:13
Tony-it was great to see you tearing it up Saturday night. It was an emotional roller coaster of a party! I'm glad I was there for it.

Hopefully, you can teach your kid how to play so you can rock together as our family does. Quality time with the kids + rock & roll = fun!
pndscm
2005-04-11 21:19
Actually I think his daughter is well on her way... She can probably smoke him on the 6 string already.... Those "picks" are pretty hard to get a handle on you know.
LUCKYSTARZ
2005-04-11 22:21
I wanna play bass in UNDERRIDE

lets see.. a crash diet and a setlist for the next show and I would be set!
i really already know the set list give or take a song or so.

how bout it,,,

are auditions up for grabs besides the 2 you guys have in mind?

my email is: jg1014glry@comcast.net

I"m serious...
id have to sell my mesa dual rect. and buy a big bass rig :)
no problem! JOHNNY
Tbone
2005-04-11 22:33
So anyway, I been drunk for like five days striaght now and I got a question..if a bear shits on the pope..would the trees hear it????What time is it...Have we eaten yet????Tbone
Colleen
2005-04-11 23:15
No T-Bone, I think they would feel it though for sure!!![:D]
SeattleRain
2005-04-12 08:29
Oh T-Bone! I have been wishing I would have made the trek across the water to see you ROCK the stage one more time!! I had NO idea until Mango told me on Sunday.....I actually started to cry on the phone with him [|)] You & all the boys of Underride have been so good to all of us fans & we will never foget what you brought to the stage & the thunder in EVERY song! I wish you all the luck in the world & will surely miss the T-Bone hug @ every show Hope to see ya in the near future....I love ya man!

Lorraine
Colleen
2005-04-12 12:18
And when you wanted me,I came to you...
And when you wanted someone else,I withdrew...
And when you asked for light,I set my self on fire...
And when you wanted blood, I cut my veins...
And when you wanted love, I let myself again...
Playbo
2005-04-12 12:42
holly shit T I this is the first I have heard of this. that sucks man. I havent seen you play since the cocksport about a year and a half ago.
Im really sorry to here that you leaving. we Had some pretty fucking wild times also. at least Ive been told. I dont remember most of them. well man good luck with everything. hopefully I can track you down the next time Im in town. until then
Party like a rockstar.

PlayBo
robinriot
2005-04-13 12:28
Tony!!! I am so sad to see you go. I know I said it Saturday, but I must post and say that you will truly be missed. Who am I going to study for cool rock star stage moves now? Seriously though, you leave some serious shoes to fill... there will be no replacing you! Hopefully we will see you now and then... When the Glue Angels get up to Bellingham for a show, you'll have to come out and see us, I promise to get you on the list Take care & I wish you all the best Tony...

--Robin
upsideoffalling
2005-04-13 21:15
T-BONE! This is Bobby and just want you know we'll miss ya big time!
badkitty_13
2005-04-14 11:22
well it was quite lovely (as always!) hanging out with you & the rest of the gang on saturday! since i have come to know you guys (thanks so much for the intro brandy!) it was quite a shock to hear that you were leaving, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. i will miss you oodles and look forward to seeing you at other shows. this could actually be a good thing to party with you while the guys are playing.....hee-hee......see ya around tbone......
broncobillie3
2005-04-18 18:37
Well Tony I sure am going to miss you. I hope to see ya back for an oncore preformance. Well even just to have a cold one would do. Take care of yourself and your family. I have lots of good memories and photos to remind me of you. Even if you are not at the next underride show your rockin spirit will always be there. [8D]
Spread the love always

Broncobillie
Love ya
microbus
2005-05-17 15:59
Best of luck Tbone! Glad I got to hang out with you, Rev and Bobby for that one show.